Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 8:49 PM
Your kids are beautiful LivLove. I've matched Dustin Broke with several females and his kids (especially the males) are never so cute. Likewise the offspring of my Angela Pleasant usually end up with a large nose (and all her descendants thereafter).
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 3:26 AM
Mortimer Goth and Dina Caliente's twin daughters, Jayde and Rose.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#78 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 12:45 PM
This is Celeste Specter. She is the baby that Pascal Curious was originally pregnant with at the start of the game. Before she was born, Pascal married Nervous Specter (who was recently reunited with his mother, and hence took her last name), who has always been like a father to her and even taught her most of her toddler skills. She also has a baby brother called Oliver, which is biologically Pascal and Nervous's using some help of advanced alien technology

She's one of the cutest alien kids I ever had in game (and that says a lot, as I have loads ), sure she has the tiny alien nose, but other than that, she's so cute :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#79 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 10:20 PM
The only Capp-Monty (Bianca and Kent's) kids in my game right now (probably going to stay that way since Romeo has a fear of getting engaged to Juliette)

Valentine and Calpurnia.
Scholar
#80 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 1:16 AM Last edited by DizzyBoo : 26th Aug 2015 at 3:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by krudyard
Your kids are beautiful LivLove. I've matched Dustin Broke with several females and his kids (especially the males) are never so cute. Likewise the offspring of my Angela Pleasant usually end up with a large nose (and all her descendants thereafter).

I have that issue with Circe. However, her only daughter with Loki is gorgeous. Just needed a wee bit of help wit those eyebrows. Made Circe have a son with Vidcund and he is gorgeous. He married the alien daughter Loki had and their daughters are gorgeous....except for the damn eyebrows. Had to fix them all lol

Starting with the first pic is, Umual Beaker, Loki and Circe's only child. BTW, how do you pronounce Circe? Surse or Curse?

And Victor Curious, son of Vidcund and Erin Singles getting help from the doc there.

And Tycho Curious, adopted son of Pascal and his ex wife (that I created and is actually the daughter of the Grim Reaper) who cheated on him with Lazlo. He has custom eyes. The name Tycho is from The Sims 2 for PSP. (I forcefully changed it)

Next we have in order; Morty, Belle and Cassie Goth. Morty and Cassie are alien abduction twins from the Bella Goth "townie" and Belle is the child of Bella and Nervous Subject. (I swear the game chose that hair for Cassie! And Belle had to have her eyebrows fixed too...damn weird eyebrows )

Guess I'm the only one that DIDN'T put Nervous with Pascal. However Pascal got his heart broken over and over and eventually married Circe out of desperation. They are all dead now. My only original first gen Strangetown Sim left is Olive Spector who is a vampire. (Well Nervous is alive but I consider him younger. I may make him something ageless...like a zombie. And Bella a vampire too)

Neeeext we have Sara, Pascal's original alien child and Jessica his only natural child with his ex wife, Topanga. I've made all of Topanga's (who has pink hair) daughters have pink hair. (She's only had girls other than her adopted son Tycho.) Guess being the daughter of Grim means pink hair!

Next is Benjamin Curious and Liz Grunt. Liz is the daughter of Jill and General Buzz. Benjamin was adopted by Buzz, then taken away, then adopted by Pascal and Circe when they were married. (Basically I did it as proof they were married at all) The game went (is) stupid and doesn't seem to recognize that Jill and Pascal are related...so these two are related...and engaged. But hey, he's adopted, so whatever

Last but not least is Opal and Oden, twins of Johnny and Ophelia. Oden has natural blonde hair but he's rebelling. Opal is much more reserved. They also have a younger sister named Olivia. Also green skinned.
Screenshots

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 3:21 AM
First we have David Beaker, son of Circe and Loki, hes handsome besides the eyebrows lol. and the next two are the twins of Pascal and Nervous... The girl looks exactly like Pascal and the boy exactly like Nervous.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#82 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 9:10 PM
George Riley (second child of Timothy Riley and Cassandra Goth) grows up looking identical to his older brother Harry but with a darker skintone.

Lucius Capp first child of Tybalt Capp and Lilith Pleasant

Lucius's cousin, Autumn Contrary. Daughter of Angela Pleasant and Rick Contrary

Brandi Broke and Darren Dreamer's 6th child together, Drake Dreamer

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#83 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 5:32 PM
Lance Grunt (son of Ripp and Ophelia Nigmos Grunt). His LTW is to be a rock god so I couldn't resist.

Mad Poster
#84 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 9:14 PM
Kurou Indie - Daughter of Vivian Cho and Mitch Indie

Ava Green - Daughter of Tiffany Sampson and Gabriel Green

Xo Gere - Daughter of Chastity Gere and Gunnar Roque

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#85 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 3:51 AM
Some pics of the Tinker descendents: Raz, Heidi, and Hadley.

Forum Resident
#86 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 2:16 AM
Brett Grunt (son of Buck and Jill Smith Grunt) and Tessa Ramirez made over (she still looks a bit weird, but it was the best I could do)

Forum Resident
#87 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 9:51 PM
I love to see the odd combinations that pre-made sims will make when they have children so this is my favorite thread. Here we have Venus and Lunaria Newson (daughters of Stella Terrano-Newson and Gallagher Newson. They have her skin color (a default replacement alien tone of blue), but his brown eyes!

Scholar
#88 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 4:37 AM
The son of the Picaso family and the daughter of the Ramaswami's.

Paul Picaso and Racha Ramaswami Picaso

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#89 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 5:32 AM
And this would be their daughter

and behind her is the grandson of the Gavigan family

Forum Resident
#90 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 9:59 PM
I see such a strong resemblance in this one to both her parents, this is Bayleigh Grunt - daughter of Buck and Jill Smith Grunt.

Next up, we have another white-skinned, alien-eyed, redhead just like her brother. This is Galactica, the daughter of Garrett Newson and Terra Smith Newson (Terra was the last child of PT#9 and Jenny Smith).
Forum Resident
#91 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 7:51 PM
What happens when you mate Julien Cooke and Georgia Newson? A cute little girl named Julia.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 9:43 PM
I love this thread

~~~ Give me a dream, a wayward symphony ~~~
Mad Poster
#93 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 12:22 AM
Hunk, from Sarah and Danny Critter

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#94 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 7:19 PM

Flora, daughter of Chester Gieke.

With her sister Philomena, known as Ferret.

Ferret, the Gen 5 Heir.

Flora and her oldest brother, Leicester.
Forum Resident
#95 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 6:16 PM
The 12 kids of Nina Caliente, with four sets of twins. Some of the boys got her nose, while the girls seem to have inherited a little of the alien genes Nina carries. And out of the twelve, only one of them got her green eyes, and that was the last of the children too!
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 7:02 PM
@TigerAnne is Leicester available for download somewhere? I love those cheekbones :lovestruc

Scholar
#97 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TumaSims
@TigerAnne is Leicester available for download somewhere? I love those cheekbones :lovestruc

@TumaSims He will be up for download at my LJ soonishly. Both of the links in my sig go there. I'm flattered that you're interested. Just be aware that he's from a Prettacy, and is very odd-looking from the front.
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 5:13 AM
Oh I don't mind a few interesting genetics, thank you I'll keep a look out for when you upload him .

Scholar
#99 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 3:08 PM Last edited by TigerAnne : 4th Dec 2015 at 4:16 PM.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 7:49 PM
@TigerAnne the link doesn't work for me, I understand if you changed your mind though

Page 4 of 15