Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 10:29 PM
Default Eyelashs Issue , help!
Hi!
I ned help.. I downloaded some eyelashes from this site: http://sclub.mktm.co.uk/en/cc/beauty/eyelash/
I have them in the game BUT for some reason they do not work when I'm clicking on them in the game, why?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 10:52 PM
Actually most of the stuff from this webside is not working for me..
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 10:55 PM
Shittily made? No idea really. Might want to see if you can get in touch with the creator rather than asking here, however.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 11:03 PM
Er... I can see the lashes. They're only on the top of her eyes but they're definitely there.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 12:24 AM
Those lashes were actually fixed with a new version. How long ago did you download them? Also, did you download the supporting eyelash meshes you need to make them visible for both male and female sims?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 12:29 AM
Did you download all the appropriate files? There is two mesh files that are a requirement, S-Club #[ts3-mesh] eyelash-m.package (male) and S-Club #[ts3-mesh] eyelash-f.package (female). These lashes show up on my sims.

EDIT: Oops, ninja'd!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 12:41 AM
Ohh, I didn't realise those were the meshed eyelashes. I assumed that the meshed ones would be categorised as accessories rather than makeup.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 12:45 AM
The meshes are needed for both categories. I only use the CASP files, didn't want to replace glasses or earrings to use them so I didn't download the accessories files.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Those lashes were actually fixed with a new version. How long ago did you download them? Also, did you download the supporting eyelash meshes you need to make them visible for both male and female sims?

I downloaded them yesterday.. and yes I did download meshes too for both.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
The meshes are needed for both categories. I only use the CASP files, didn't want to replace glasses or earrings to use them so I didn't download the accessories files.

Yay! it worked.. I had to go and click on them in the accessories. It's kind of weird that theyr are in te make-up list and do not work when i cklick on them there thou :/
Screenshots
Alchemist
#11 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shanny94
Yay! it worked.. I had to go and click on them in the accessories. It's kind of weird that theyr are in te make-up list and do not work when i cklick on them there thou :/

Did you see that the eye appears to be in front of the hair?

Just call me Nikel
Scholar
#12 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Did you see that the eye appears to be in front of the hair?

The eye appears through the hair, yeah. Why is that? I've wondered this since I started using these a while ago.