Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 11:12 AM
Default Body Customization help
So with the release of island paradise i got excited to start playing the sims again only to realize that without all the mods i had worked so hard to collect the characters have very little body customization,an issue im sure we can all relate to, so i was hoping somebody would be able to point me toward good body changing mods or maybe sliders/slider enhancers so i can have curvier woman and buffer men. Some thing like THIS

Ive recently spent the last 2 weeks trying to hunt down all the old mods i used back when sims 3 first released and unfortunately the only good body mod ive been able to find was jonhas CAS sliders which for some reason arnt working in my game, (from what ive read its cuz i have pets and its not working with pets? all i know is that chest slider makes sims stretch forward, muscle sliders make sims have derpy arms and butt slider makes them have a crazy front butt/awkward bulge) so i was hoping someone could tell me
A) how to fix my issue with jonhas sliders
B) where i could find a different slider/mod that would work
C) something that would make the Late Night muscle slider increase?
or D) put me out of my misery

While we are talking about body customization does anyone know what the options will be like for the upcoming sims 4?
Thanks for all the help in advance and the years of fun. I LOVE MODTHESIMS!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 12:03 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 10:48 PM
Obviously i have checked the slider section but none are really good male body sliders apart from johnas and i sorta liked the body essentials pack but i was hoping more for an alternative or a fix.
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 2:43 AM
Pretty much all the sliders on the market can be located here .

Consort's 2x Weight and Fitness Integration (Core Mod) here
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsNervousSubject
Pretty much all the sliders on the market can be located here.

Wow. Too bad. I really wanted that hollow-cheek slider. But I'd have to actually start an account with Tumblr.