Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 9:14 PM
Default TS4 Morph Maker Error
I have tried making my first body preset in TS4 Morph Maker version 4.3.0.0 and I have run into an error that I can't seem to bypass. When I select my base skintight mesh, the morphed skintight, and press 'Create DMaps', I get an error that says "Index was outside the bounds of the array". I saw someone else who had the problem only had to export the base mesh again, but that hasn't worked for me. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you fix it?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robbie.sleeps
I have tried making my first body preset in TS4 Morph Maker version 4.3.0.0 and I have run into an error that I can't seem to bypass. When I select my base skintight mesh, the morphed skintight, and press 'Create DMaps', I get an error that says "Index was outside the bounds of the array". I saw someone else who had the problem only had to export the base mesh again, but that hasn't worked for me. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Update: I updated blender which got rid of the "Index was outside the bounds of the array" error, but now I have one that says "The base and morph mesh faces do not match!"
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robbie.sleeps
Update: I updated blender which got rid of the "Index was outside the bounds of the array" error, but now I have one that says "The base and morph mesh faces do not match!"

Please check your Blender export settings - it has to retain the original vertex order and export the normals. If that doesn't help, please upload your base and morph meshes.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2021 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Please check your Blender export settings - it has to retain the original vertex order and export the normals. If that doesn't help, please upload your base and morph meshes.

Ohhh thank you! It works now!