Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buy All Fish

by cessil Posted 29th Jun 2009 at 6:51 PM

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 8:24 AM
this did not work on mac either and as i can't fish (used herring/minnow for something else and she want's it for bait) i really needed this. any other ideas to get them?
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 8:14 AM
Thx so much i can finally get a deathfish!!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 10:15 AM
yes please update this.
Test Subject
#54 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 8:52 PM
I found that with this file - cessil_BuyAllFish you can not inspect the water or catch fish. Not with WA installed anyway.
Test Subject
#55 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 12:38 AM
thanks for the mod, it was a good idea ! But unfortunately, I had to remove it 'cause it was in conflict with Blackcat's Cooking and ingredient overhaul mod : my sims couldn't shop at the market anymore, they were thrown out of it, and I couldn't access the menu to buy food ...
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 1:30 AM
Thank you! Great! Needed this <3
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 10:29 AM
Thanks! Very helpful for master writer ^^
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:34 AM
I put it where it belonged in my mods/packages and such. I went to play my game and I couldn't go to the grocery store anymore. Therefore I removed it from my game. It is a good idea, but I believe there are some bugs to it. Thanks anyway !
Test Subject
#59 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxcaybaybayxx
I put it where it belonged in my mods/packages and such. I went to play my game and I couldn't go to the grocery store anymore. Therefore I removed it from my game. It is a good idea, but I believe there are some bugs to it. Thanks anyway !

Thats because it probably hasn't been updated for WA, the new patch or HELS.

Same as purchaseable furit mod.
Test Subject
#60 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxcaybaybayxx

Same thing happened to me. I also figured out that all my pregnant sims that ate gender fruits had miscarraiges! Same thing with the life/flame fruit mod. Then, I tried to go to another family, it would say loading (which only lasted for a couple seconds, which isn't right), then it would be blank. I would be viewing the neighborhood but you can't do anything. I started to panic because the same thing happened to me some months ago, (where the loading icon would come up but only for a few seconds, then be blank) but then it didn't have anything to do with mods, it was a corrupt file, and I thought that this time I had another corrupt family, but I didn't know which one, and I didn't want to delete anyone again. So, I was relieved when it went back to normal (even though the pregnant moms had miscarraiges and had to get pregnant again).

I had downloaded this before, so I didn't know what the deal was, but I geuss it just needs to be updated. I hope this mod and the life/flame fruit mod will be soon..
Test Subject
#61 Old 9th May 2010 at 1:38 AM
his Mod conflicts with the Fruitallbuyableeverywhere mod. this caused my sim to spawn outside the market every time he entered. Removed this and it was fine
Test Subject
#62 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 7:31 PM
This doesn't just conflict with the Fruitallbuyableeverywhere mod, it conflicts with ALL my mods. I took every single mod out but this one, was finally able to get inside the shop, and guess what...no special fish.
Please update this!!!
Or someone, anyone, please make a base game compatible mod for buying all fish and fruits!
Test Subject
#63 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 5:15 PM
I second naughtymonkey I don't have WA and don't really want it either...I have AMB and am having issues finding the stupid deathfish in Twinbrook!!!!

Are you bored with your game? Have you ever thought to yourself, "Boy it would be fun to play with others"? If so, Sim Swap is the place for you, check it out.
Test Subject
#64 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 12:29 PM
please, do an actualization of this
Test Subject
#65 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 11:12 PM
I cant get it to work instead it deletes all fishes at the market.
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 8:24 PM
Default umm =//
umm :/ i downloaded this like 1 hour ago, i have windows 7 and i run my sims as administrator, but when my sims walk into the grocerie store. nothing happens and they appear back in the same place they were before?
Test Subject
#67 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 3:05 AM
Yeah, I recently downloaded this file, and I'm having an issue. Whenever I go to the store to buy groceries, my character just teleports outside the building.
Test Subject
#68 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 9:13 PM Last edited by RageHQ : 2nd Sep 2010 at 9:17 PM. Reason: I noticed other people complained about this, too.
This mod is not compatible with my game, it seems. I try to make them go shopping. They walk in and pop out on the other side and no shopping menu came up. Also, the ability to "fish" disappeared as well. I have Vista. The Tunable Engine Core installed into Sims 3. I have no expansions. Game fully updated. So, if this mod is working for others, it must be conflicting with the Core mod. Is there a possibility to tweak it so it might work along with it? It doesn't sound like it'd be much at all. If anything, guess I could look into making my own. Other people's projects can only go so far for what one wants. The author isn't responding? Boo!
Test Subject
#69 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 10:19 PM
Default me too
Quote: Originally posted by elvonndcloud
umm :/ i downloaded this like 1 hour ago, i have windows 7 and i run my sims as administrator, but when my sims walk into the grocerie store. nothing happens and they appear back in the same place they were before?

had this same problem, found out it was this mod that caused it. I took it out, and can shop at the grocery store again.
Test Subject
#70 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 11:26 PM
I have an updated version.
It should not conflict with any mods I know of.

http://www.mediafire.com/?szblfn7a7i4bl29
Test Subject
#71 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 12:04 AM
i installed this mod and an all buyable fruit mod by
o0linsey0o, and when i went too buy groceries there were no items on the list except for the candle,duck, and birthday cake
Test Subject
#72 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by siuni
I have an updated version.
It should not conflict with any mods I know of.

http://www.mediafire.com/?szblfn7a7i4bl29

thank you so much siuni!
can you upload your fruit mod to as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 7:21 AM
Does anyone know if this is compatible with pets? Also the quality of the fish? I'd like to know if they are less than outstanding
THANKS POST
#74 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 7:25 PM
thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#75 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 7:51 PM
Thank you!
Page 3 of 3