Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 7:36 PM
I really like that idea too. I'd definitely buy a standalone if it was released. So much easier than downloading loads and loads of CC to make a neighborhood look a certain time period or fantasy style. I mean for people like me who are always busy or too lazy to do anything when yer not busy (which is usually the latter) Anyway I'm rambling here. The good news is that soon after TS3 is released we'll have tools to make our own towns.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 8:54 PM
Not only that, but those who do not like fantasy can now have a fantasy-free game and vise versa. Those who like both equally... well... I guess they will just have to get both. Although I am still sure that CC for Sims 3 will still include fantasy elements depending on the creator.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 9:14 PM
I'd love a city EP or standalone game or even a stuff pack. I'm so sick of the suburbs. I think it would be nice if they make a game that can be played by itself and that could also be added to another game. I bought Castaways, but it gets boring by itself, wish I could have added it as a vacation destination to my normal Sim game. Or bring some elements from my normal sim game in the castaway neighbourhood. Not sure if that's doable though.
#29 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 3:45 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about Castaways. I really liked that even though the actual story was a bit short and predictable. The thing that was most fun was playing on the little tribal Sims and their families and it was not just a typical suburban neighborhood.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 4:25 AM
Crocobaura, I agree that we should have a city EP. It add a new location that is even bigger than the default town but of course in this case there has to be a loading screen to go there because can you imagine the major lag? I don't mind loading screens if it means to go to a completely separate destination. And I think future EP's can add new destinations to visit. But because everyone ages together, it may be a problem.
#31 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 12:53 PM
I think everyone will be relieved to see the new neighborhood and that it wont be as bad as everyone thinks.. its completely expandable and has different parts to it mountain top..there looks like a city-like area..probably gonna be a country-type part of town..
I think people will be more amazed and awed then they think..its just a big change and sounds scary.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 8:15 PM
I've never been scared of losing anything. I'm always up for change.
Page 2 of 2