Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 11:18 PM Last edited by DeeDawg : 2nd Apr 2014 at 3:54 PM.
@Phoenixfire88: What additional file are you referring to?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 6:16 PM
So are there are any unlocks for Pirates and Nobles as well?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 9:58 PM
@gyrobot: First of all, sorry for the late reply. In regards to your question - no, not right now.

In the mod's current state, I've hardcoded the list of groups of unlockables you've got to choose from. I didn't have P&N installed at the time I crafted this mod, so I didn't know which groups of unlockables that it added to the game.
I'm currently working on an updated version, which will query the game for the available groups of unlockables instead of using a hardcoded list.
It'll also include a couple of bug fixes, which will make it more stable, and perhaps (note the perhaps part) some new features as well.

Stay tuned and thanks for your support.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 10:53 PM
NEW RELEASE: v1.1.0.0

Please see the original post for the download link as well as the changelog.
Enjoy!
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 7:38 PM Last edited by Crusader : 16th Apr 2014 at 11:20 PM.
This is great! I'm so tiered of doing the Achievements trying to unlock so that I can make my Sims look like I want them. I'm hoping some of the hats from the concept art is in there also because I really want to try and make the heroes from them! I hope the Jacoban Priest hat from the concept art is one of the unlockables.

Thanks!

Just wish the pointy Wizard hat from the concept art existed.

Edit: Can't get it to work. The only other mod I have installed are xSIMS Censor Remover and Cheat Enabler. I have tried with uninstalling them but it still doesn't work. I even tried the first version and still nothing.

Edit 2: Finally got it to work after a clean reinstall.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 3:26 PM
@Crusader: Glad to hear that you got it working. Sorry I wasn't here to reply to you sooner. In the first post I've included a complete list of unlockables, but I'm afraid you won't find what you're looking for. Concept art is never to be seen as representative of the actual product.
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th May 2014 at 12:29 AM
What happens if I download the mod, unlock everything and then delete the mod? Will everything still be unlocked in all of my saved/future games?
Also, just making this clear, the mod unlocks *everything*? Including all ambitions and achievements? Does it unlock items that aren't supposed to be unlockable?
Thanks. I'm a big fan of TSM Such a shame they cancelled it. To be honest though, I did see a lot of problems with the game. It just has so much potential.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 4th May 2014 at 4:03 AM
@withfireandblood: Yes, the stuff you unlock will stay unlocked, even if you delete the mod. No, as of right now, the mod doesn't handle ambitions nor achievements, but it's on my planned changes list that you can find in the original post. Yes, it will allow you to unlock items that you would not be able to unlock otherwise, as you're able to unlock the Limited Edition and exclusive regional retail content. In the original post, I've included a complete list that you can check out.
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 9:52 PM
Hi,
Do you still plan on updating this mod with the planned changes?
Also, I have read the list of items that can be unlocked. For P&N, the presale items in your list are titled 'Tribal Sorcerer/Sorceress Garb', however on the Origin page when the game was for pre-order the clothing was titled "Island Raider Set". Are these two sets of clothing the same? (Source for Origin page - http://simsvip.com/2011/07/07/origi...irates-nobles/).
Anyway, thanks so much for this mod. It's so useful. I really would like some unlock dialogue if you're planning on updating the mod, but it's fine if not.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 11:16 PM
Yes, I am. I have not abandoned this mod, nor TSM, but my time to work on this stuff is limited, so unfortunately I can't push out updates on a regular basis. In regards to your question about whether or not the clothing items are the same, I'm sorry, I have no clue.
Test Subject
#36 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 1:35 AM
Does it work for Limited Edition items too? I lost my stupid limited edition code and I'm a little upset about it. :/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 5:34 AM
Yes, it does. And you can choose only to unlock that, if you still want to unlock the rest by playing the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 8:54 PM
Default NEW RELEASE: v1.2.0.0
NEW RELEASE: v1.2.0.0

So yeah, it's been just about 1 year and 6 months since my latest update to my Unlocks Manager, but it's finally here. To tell you the truth the main part of this update was actually ready around christmas, but I just wasn't happy with alot of things (mostly coding related though). I kept refactoring stuff and new ideas and bugs was introduced along the way. Then I suffered a system failure, which discouraged me from continuing my work on it, or anything else for that matter, for yet another couple of months.

Anyways, better late than never right?

With this update, you're now able to manage your achievements and ambitions as well, which have been on my planned changes list since like day 1. Check out the changelog in the original post for the full changelog as well as the download link.
I just want to say a special thanks to both ChickieTeeta and Xeny, who helped me testing back around christmas - I really appreciate the help!

Enjoy!
Forum Resident
#39 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 6:14 PM
Thanks so much for this. I really wanted to be able to access the different throne rooms. I love Sims Medieval, though I came to it quite late. I'm glad some are still working on it.
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 8:59 AM
DeeDawg this mod is perfect. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 2:13 PM
Glad to hear it, and you're most welcome!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 3:48 PM
I tried running the most recent version in my game but it wont show up in the pie menu. I tried running it with no other mods but it still does not show up. It worked before so I know its a fault on my end but I do not know what it is.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 4:31 PM
One of the changes in the most recent version, I changed all interactions to be between your active hero and the messenger posts. So if you're still looking for it in the Sim pie menu, that's why.
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 10:06 PM
Hello! 2020 and this mod is working very well.

I would like to know if the available unlockables are all that exist in the game or if there may be more that are not included in this mod.

I was trying to find any information on were those "Nordic retailer" outfits came from and couldn't find anything on the subject.
I know the "UK Retailer" outfits are actually available with the code from the Prima Official Game Guide. I don't know if other retailers had codes for the same outfits.

Thank you very much for this mod, DeeDawg.
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 5:05 AM Last edited by RJ Sim : 21st Feb 2022 at 5:45 AM.
No new interactions pop up when clicking on the messenger post

Edit: Nvm, didn't place mods folder correctly.
Page 2 of 2