Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 12:18 AM
Default help, I'm addicted to Papa's Sushiria what do I do
I am a grown 20 yr old woman and after watching meme videos of people playing those papa's fooderia games, I have sadly become unironically addicted to papa's sushiria.

It has gotten so bad to where I will get drunk and play it at 3 am while ranting to a random person I just met online about the game and the gross sh*t that customers order-
LIKE WHO WANTS JALAPENOS AND TORTILLA BREAD AND CHORIZO AND NACHO CHEESE ON SUSHI?? SOMETIMES EVEN PUTTING SOY SAUCE ON TOP EWWW, THATS A BURRITO HONEY. A BURRITO WITH SOY SAUCE AND A SIDE OF DEPRESSION.

the summer sushi stuff was nice after, but now its like 4th of July themed in the game and people are putting bbq sauce and brisket on their sushi, and I am appalled.

The worst part is it's a flash game, and flash is discontinued next year, so I feel compelled to finish the whole game, and even put it before sims for the last 2 nights which is NOT acceptable.

Everyone in elementary were all over papas games and 13 years later I'm just getting started.

THIS IS A CURSE!