Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 8:24 PM
Default bodyshop and bump map
good evening guys. and Merry Christmas to all! this time I propose a question about bump maps. I've been taking a lot of interest in them lately, I'd like to create some material with these bump maps. the first thing i did was to download the test shirt, to see if my graphics card was able to display them. having seen that bodyshop did not display them, I corrected the graphic rules file both in the config folder and in the CSconfig folder for bodyshop but the problem persists. it seems strange to me not being able to display them correctly on bodyshop while they are displayed correctly in the game. does anyone have any idea how I can do so that even the bodyshop can reveal them? it's boring having to always enter the game to see the file created.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 10:12 PM
Pretty sure you should be able to see bump mapping in Bodyshop. Have you done the following steps, or is it these you're already using?
https://simswiki.info/wiki.php?titl...aps_and_Shaders

Have you tried putting the "boolProp bumpMapping true" cheat in the Userstartup?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 2:35 PM
I modified the graphic rules file as in the link but nothing. what about the tricks refer to bodyshop? because I have never used tricks on bodyshop, I also tried to sciacchaire ctrl, shift and c together but nothing happens!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 5:36 PM
Try adding the line to the UserStartup file. The cheat window doesn't work for Bodyshop.