Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#11751 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kidhedera
https://midgethetree.tumblr.com/pos...ed-over-so-many
Try one of the mods from this link. If you use the 3to2 traits project 'Immaturity is childish' definitely does what you want. I actually removed it because my 'childish' sim was being mean to his wife even tho he was at platinum aspiration and 100/100 relationship with her. But I've kept 'Immaturity for more' which seems a bit more realistically tuned.

Thanks! People here are so helpful, I really appreciate it.

I have actually enlisted my programmer girlfriend into making the mod for me. Yesterday we got poke working, and fixed the issue when that suddenly meant that all sims wanted to do was poke eachother One down, seven (i think?) to go!
Advertisement
Scholar
#11752 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 1:36 PM
Something that makes interest points harder to gain, similar to skills. Magazines just feel too cheaty.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Field Researcher
#11753 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nnie
... and fixed the issue when that suddenly meant that all sims wanted to do was poke eachother

To be fair, who among us hasn't had days like this?
Mad Poster
#11754 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 11:43 PM Last edited by HarVee : 2nd Jan 2021 at 11:55 PM.
Maybe a hack that forces apt lots to keep floor tiles on the road area to the sublot also. Hate having to edit the lot twice.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#11755 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 12:17 AM
What I'd like is a hack that keeps road replacement tiles (such as dirt or grass) in the lot when you put it in the bin. I hate editing it again every time I have to put a house in my medieval hood back in, because I have to replace the road every single time!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Field Researcher
#11756 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 12:44 AM
I wish my YAs could own a business lot on campus. Then my Greek Houses could have fundraisers selling baked goods!
Mad Poster
#11757 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
Something that makes interest points harder to gain, similar to skills. Magazines just feel too cheaty.

I never use the magazines: I use share interests and ask about interests. Which can backfire if the relationship isn't good enough or something. It's kind of funny: young couple on date, girl: Robots! Robots! Robots! boy: ew! you're one of those geeks aren't you. Rather nostalgic, really.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#11758 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 4:58 PM
Magazines? I make my teachers read the school pages in Young Sim. I mean you really shouldn't be a teacher if you're not interested in school.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#11759 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 7:37 PM
Likely impossible, but I wish we could have different sets of CC for different neighborhoods.
Forum Resident
#11760 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Coriel_Muroz
Likely impossible, but I wish we could have different sets of CC for different neighborhoods.

You can generate a new save file for each neighbourhood by renaming the save files and then change them back to the original folder name once you want to play each save file. Then you can have multiple download folders.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#11761 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by didyouevenmakeasound
You can generate a new save file for each neighbourhood by renaming the save files and then change them back to the original folder name once you want to play each save file. Then you can have multiple download folders.
I do this for my installation (gamedata) files too. Mine are so heavily modded that if I want to test in a vanilla environment, I can swap them out.
Mad Poster
#11762 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 8:30 PM
I've had to use different Sims 2 folders just so I can have one vanilla for when I want to build for uploading without loading it with hacks or Mods by accident.
I've really wanted a social assistance hack where sims unable to find work can apply for welfare to help them out until they can find the right job.I manged to find that hack and download it from a link in another thread here.
Mad Poster
#11763 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 2:47 PM
An extra door lock option to allow me to lock the parents bedroom door. I'm almost tempted to replace the bedroom door with a dorm door to see if Peter Ottomas can claim it and give a key to Samantha just to keep all their damn children out of their bed.
Mad Poster
#11764 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 7:45 PM
Pescado's authorized personnel only mod allows you to do things like that.
Lab Assistant
#11765 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 10:24 AM
I would like to see a custom pack-Sims 2 generations.
Forum Resident
#11766 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 12:36 PM
I’d love it if there were slanted versions of Sunni’s kingdom walls. I like to have my castles on a higher plane than the rest of my kingdoms but it’s really hard to do so when the kingdom walls are fixed to one height.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Top Secret Researcher
#11767 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 1:01 PM
I would love to have a mod so that a sim can use the phone for being paid out a certain amount of vacation days.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
#11768 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 1:10 PM
I always wished when I started the game that I had more meal options for dinner for my no skill sims that didn't require any skill or a stove since I don't have them own stoves until all sims teen and older in the house have at least three cooking skill points or they set things on fire or burn their food way too often.That issue was solved with a Mod that allows all meal options at all times and tons of custom foods like sanwiches.
Mad Poster
#11769 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Pescado's authorized personnel only mod allows you to do things like that.

Oooh, thank you!
Scholar
#11770 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 11:15 AM
A teleporter with a sub menu specifically for listing the selected sims friends, so I don't have to spend 10 minutes finding that one townies name.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Test Subject
#11771 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 2:29 AM
Hey everybody! It's nice to see the Sims 2 still so alive and well!

I recently got back to playing Sims 2 and I'm looking for this mod I downloaded a long time ago. It's an an object that helps you cheat with your career, relationships etc... It looks like the No-Fuss Fiscus but you can also change it to look like a microwave or some other object.

Does anybody have an idea what I am looking for? I can't seem to find it anymore. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11772 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 7:57 AM
^Are you talking about the simblender by twojeffs? If so, it's found here: https://simfileshare.net/folder/92533/

Mad Poster
#11773 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 7:03 PM
Apropos of the conversation on the random thoughts thread, and the hack grades interaction that young adults who join the secret society get, a scenario with hacking businesses or government where the sim might get a visit from the police and the computer confiscated or make some extra cash would be fun. For those of us with playable prisons we could fit it into that.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#11774 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
Apropos of the conversation on the random thoughts thread, and the hack grades interaction that young adults who join the secret society get, a scenario with hacking businesses or government where the sim might get a visit from the police and the computer confiscated or make some extra cash would be fun. For those of us with playable prisons we could fit it into that.

You probably haven't got scenario with counterfeit machine and police.
Test Subject
#11775 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClaudetteCorleone
^Are you talking about the simblender by twojeffs? If so, it's found here: https://simfileshare.net/folder/92533/

Thank you!
Page 471 of 580