Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#326 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
Perhaps there is an empty lot there. Try bulldozing the lot to make it empty.

Nope. I learned my lesson long ago about that (LOL)... it's after I bulldoze the empty lot so I can replace it with a different size one... but it doesn't register and says that there is already a lot there. If that even makes sense. It's 4am where I live and I have been up all night doing a paper, so I'm pretty sure I'm making absolutely no sense right now.

"Goonies never say die."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:53 PM
I dint make a screeny, ill have a look see iff there still located where i encounterd them.
But for some reason i managed to get some burned objects on a piece of terrain that isnt even a lot, and also never has been a lot.
The burned items where located next to a crossroad, couldnt even place a lot on it cause its to small.
There was a chair, a dinner table, a coffee table and maybe another chair but im not sure of the last chair.

Kinda funny glitch id say :P
Lab Assistant
#328 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 7:30 PM
Once, my teen Sim got stuck in a police car and never came home. Maybe that was her punishment for staying out late?
Field Researcher
#329 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bufu
I dint make a screeny, ill have a look see iff there still located where i encounterd them.
But for some reason i managed to get some burned objects on a piece of terrain that isnt even a lot, and also never has been a lot.
The burned items where located next to a crossroad, couldnt even place a lot on it cause its to small.
There was a chair, a dinner table, a coffee table and maybe another chair but im not sure of the last chair.

Kinda funny glitch id say :P

Burned stuff? Might be from a junkyard spawner, I think.
Test Subject
#330 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 11:13 AM
Ahm, so - Kenni, one of my sims, just rolled the wish to be a Nectar Maker.

... I don't have World Adventures.
dodgy builder
#331 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xdr0pthebeat
I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but sometimes when I load up a family it'll do this & it won't stop. The last time it happened it lasted for three days.

And it's not just on my lot. It's all over town & the spot it's in moves when I move around on there. And when I open another family it's on their's as well. But then it'll randomly go away a few days later.
But I can't remember how to make it stop. Does anyone know how?

And I know it's not cc cause it happened before I ever put any in my game.

I added more ram to my comp last year and busted the grafics card. They called them artifacts apparently. My comp was too old to get a new grafics card.
Lab Assistant
#332 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiatyn
Burned stuff? Might be from a junkyard spawner, I think.

Thats what i thought, only thing is there is not lot on that location, never has been iether, and the junkyard is on the otherside of town

It was a chair a dinner table some bookcase and a still unknown object, working on a screeny atm but imageshack is being tarded once again

*edit*
Or im just sleepy it seems
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/...reenshot4za.jpg
Test Subject
#333 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I added more ram to my comp last year and busted the grafics card. They called them artifacts apparently. My comp was too old to get a new grafics card.

Well, my laptop is brand new, so I don't really know what to do. :/
And it has 6gb of RAM. I don't think that's the issue, lol.
Inventor
#334 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:56 PM

Dead or not dead? You decide.

This lady has been hanging out in front of the school for three days. Very educational; good for philosophy classes, etc. Then she disappeared when I wasn't watching.

Apparently Old Snorkie visited too many dive bars and had to sleep it off.
Test Subject
#335 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xdr0pthebeat
Well, my laptop is brand new, so I don't really know what to do. :/
And it has 6gb of RAM. I don't think that's the issue, lol.

I would still try running it on lower graphics settinngs to see if it reduces the problem. Most laptops have less powerful graphics cards, the amount of ram you have is irrelevant to a grapics issue.
Lab Assistant
#336 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 4:46 AM
At the beginning of my legacy, I had glitches where all my sims were a floor below where they were supposed to be. So when they were doing some sort of action on one floor, I would see them doing it on the floor below. I've had several creepy incidents with it since then, but I think this one is the best.

Erin Kennedy is in the background freaking me out too. :x
Test Subject
#337 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 7:17 PM
So, My sims just had twins!!! As they're leaving the hospital, Husband and Wife both got the memory that they just "woohooed" for the first time (the picture showed the hospital, as if that's where they "woohooed")...Considering they're both the parents I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

Also, another family had a teen daughter. The mom taught her how to drive, and then she got sent to boarding school, just so I could see what it was all about. A few sim days later she called and asked if she could come home, so I said sure, why not. Apparently, while she was away a school she completely forgot how to drive, even though the mom still has the teen's driver certificate.
Field Researcher
#338 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 7:44 PM
@rinirae: i've had that happen before. i found out it was because i used moveobjects on a sim, then they kept falling through the floor and i saw them from the bottom floor too.

next time, use resetsim maybe?(:
Field Researcher
#339 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pico22

Dead or not dead? You decide.

This lady has been hanging out in front of the school for three days. Very educational; good for philosophy classes, etc. Then she disappeared when I wasn't watching.

Apparently Old Snorkie visited too many dive bars and had to sleep it off.

Though it has not happened to me, I believe this is the walking/running glitch -- sims seem to get stuck in odd walk modes. I know twallan has a mod to fix this, but there might be others. Good luck.
Test Subject
#340 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:05 PM
I am not entirely certain this is a glitch but for several days my simself is scheduled to work 9 to 1 and is off Wednesday since he is a super spy. I have had him as a spy for quite a long time now. Anyway all of a sudden he goes to work just fine at 9am but in the upper corner it says he is working until 10:30pm. WTF? In career it says he works until 1pm but if I make him leave at 1 it has the "missing work" text under the career.
Field Researcher
#341 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 3:36 AM
Lol career fail

SCREW U, EA!

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Test Subject
#342 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TMNTForever
Lol career fail

SCREW U, EA!

Yeah no kidding. I just made 33000 simoleons in one day except he leaves work at 1030 pm now and it still says "missing work" until I return the next day at nine... I guess he is now required to work 24/7, 365. He ages to elder in a few days so I guess I will just have to wait to retire.

Also I haven't installed any mods or CC for some time so it isn't that conflicting with the game.
#343 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rinirae
At the beginning of my legacy, I had glitches where all my sims were a floor below where they were supposed to be. So when they were doing some sort of action on one floor, I would see them doing it on the floor below. I've had several creepy incidents with it since then, but I think this one is the best.

Erin Kennedy is in the background freaking me out too. :x

Exorcism. That's what you need right there ....
Lab Assistant
#344 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 8:30 PM
its was this one glitch with custom content clothes that i downloaded from exchange and when i first got it i didnt know we could change outfits by clicking on the dresser and taking us back to CAS, but, and im pretty sure most of u had at least had this if u downloaded sims from exchange, that t-shirt with sleeves under it and the picture of the lady on it, those thigh high boots with the empty line between the ankle n legs, that naked top naked bottom, and sometimes even that horse outfit that god i hate so much, would be available for everyone and the scariest time of it all is when, kids, toddlers, n babies would be placed in the adult outfits and their fingers from the clothes would freak me out the most, the babies i would even be able to see, it was just so disgusting and i mean every time i saw it i would jump, im talking about in the same minute. i couldnt stand that, so sometimes when ever i installed the game on different comp, i wouldnt get that other times i would but by then i found out i could go back to CAS with the dresser n changer their clothes, and i just have to say those items frustrated the crap out of me. but luckily not too long ago i found out what the shirt and boots were on my launcher and i was so happy i could uninstall it cuz i could never find it on the launcher, i never knew it was that vampire face and honestly im sorry but i just want to slap the creator b/c those things freaked me out n i could not just stand it, and i really dont know how it gets in my launchers b/c when i download the sims, none of them r wearing that outfit. but im just happy i dont have to deal with it anymore.
Lab Assistant
#345 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by potatoehead
This is what happens if you use AM's editsim cheat to change a sim's age.

thats is so funny n gross!
Lab Assistant
#346 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by severedsolo
I had that, (or something similar) my Teen Sim was out after Curfew and used the phone to "Teleport home" the police turned up just as the teleportation light appeared, and when she arrived home she tried to run back to where she was....

stupid Sim, The Police are supposed to chase after you, not the other way round! Luckily, "ResetSim" put her back home, and the police off her tail.

it was so frustrating there was this one time i had my one teen sim go out n fish at 5 in the morning and he got busted and im like wtf, then when i went to his location he was running toward the cops that was like 5 miles away, i mean it took forever just to get him there, im like i thought the cop caught not ur running to him to be caught. it made me so mad.
Lab Assistant
#347 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coldheartzero
I had this happen 3 times to one sim. First time I didn't know what it was and my sim died, but luckily he had a deathflower. The next 2 times I made my sim run away.

Never seen it since.

looks like ur sim had a death wish.
Forum Resident
#348 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
This picture. My sims always do this when they're going anywhere in a car. They float while sitting in the air and speed along. XD

I had this a while ago, when I was playing los aneigos.. In THIS VID , why do other people have visible modes of transport? That cyclist, or the one driving the snazzy car?

I posted THIS VID a little while ago, but I guess it belongs in this post. She has a guitar.. in her. So the functionality of the other guitar is... flawed.

Go suck an elf...
Test Subject
#349 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 10:37 PM
LOLSims picture reference
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Poor kid has reached puberty early? LOL!

I am having that same old problem from Sims 2. The missing arm syndrome. It's been happening a bit in this world.

Lost my arm at the Gym, no biggie.

Are YOU a fan of ME? then visit My Page!
Field Researcher
#350 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 2:42 PM
Here's a couple of mine :D

My sim tasted death...

Midget sims...

I had a sim who walked around giggling...and here he is...

My sim had a bachelorette party and someone died (as usual, and someone died at her wedding too, her own daughter! and at her birthday she set fire to the house and killed her sons wife LOL) and grim did the dishes...

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Page 14 of 16