Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 11:02 PM

IDK what created this abomination but it frequents the vampire lounge every night and freaks everyone out.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 5:34 AM
I don't know about you, but Iqbal Alvi
seems to be a pretty ugly guy.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#53 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 5:48 AM
Not sure...maybe if you'd put him in a more happy situation, and remove his unibrow..who knows?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#54 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 6:00 AM
Nope he's ugly. Trust me, I have tried everything, without enhancing his facial features in the CAS. There is no hair, beard or make-up in the sims world that could make him better looking
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovespandas1
...Iqbal Alvi...

In your photo, he looks as if he grabbed something that hurt him. Put this together with his son VJ always looking like he's got one hand in a live electrical socket, and I think we may have an answer to something I've been wondering about, viz.: who were the two colleagues that Fenton Park-Ninja heard cussing recently.
Test Subject
#56 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 2:05 PM
some hotties in here, mang

Test Subject
#57 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 2:51 PM
Douse the sims in CC! Kill off the ugly!!!

Sorry, I really want to make five posts by the end of the day. My brother dared me. I'm sorry!

*puts up shield*
Scholar
Original Poster
#58 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2

IDK what created this abomination but it frequents the vampire lounge every night and freaks everyone out.

What the fuck is that thing?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Forum Resident
#59 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 3:03 PM
I got one! And we can do some "Guess the parents" while we're at it, he's the son of two Moonlight Falls townies, one of whom has definitely been featured on the thread.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 4:57 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sebastian Gooder. He's so cute when he's a kid, he's why I would switch to the Gooder household so much... But then he grew up to look like a complete fucktard. I'll have to age him up and get a screenshot...
Test Subject
#61 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 10:20 PM
Ok, here's Sebastian, I play with cc default skin which makes everyone look better, but he looks like he'd be a cute little kid anyway, right?

You're really not helping my case, buddy...
Now to age him up...

Such a disturbing thing to witness.
And here he is, a strapping young troll. What did Annabel have sex with to make this?

That butt-cut is accentuating his ugliness, and glasses can hide some of that.

Still ugly. He'd be ugly in a charming nerdy way if EA didn't make him bulky and ripped. It just makes it worse.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
You guys are so mean. We in the real world don't look so much better either

Btw, on the funny note, I know someone who looks like Chase in real life. I shall not mention this conversation to her.

I'd just like to say, that after a session on the Sims, you can truly appreciate how beautiful people are in real life. :p
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

Ayden Van Gould wouldn't normally get a mention from me as he's rather average looking...if it weren't for his terrible fucking taste in lipstick.

I mean seriously EA. What the actual fuck?

I know what you mean. Like myself, he would suit purple much better.
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kinseth
Well, it is pretty hilarious. The only way that combination could get any more insane is if you threw in plantsim and mermaid. Come to think of it, vampire mermaids would be rad.

The mermaid would literally take BLOODBATHS
Mad Poster
#66 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2

Well now this thread's been bumped, I can safely say that I've had the exact same sodding glitch.

IIRC, it's Param Singh. Gone terribly, terribly wrong.
Scholar
#67 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith

I killed him in my game
Mad Poster
#68 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 12:36 AM
You monster. Just think how far interspecies breeding research would've been able to go if you hadn't killed off the only gorilla/human hybrid!
Scholar
#70 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovespandas1
I don't know about you, but Iqbal Alvi
seems to be a pretty ugly guy.

Yep, seems to be a trait with all of the Alvis. I'm waiting to see what VJ's kids will look like once they age up
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu

TA-DAH! Yeah, they aren't ugly anymore. They still look poor, though. Well, they ARE the poorest family at the start of the game... So i could not give them sparkly zootsuits or fancy stuff even if i wanted to.

I was going to say, the Alvis actually aren't that bad. I've done extensive genetic testing (meaning I played with the pollinate function in NRaas' Master Controller) in Sunset Valley, and Alvi children are usually at least okay on the looks spectrum. Iqbal himself looks much better if you get rid of the unibrow and get him better clothes. VJ's children with Lisa Bunch (who he often ends up getting pregnant, if not marrying, on modded story progression) often look decent, at least in my opinion.
Inventor
#74 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu

TA-DAH! Yeah, they aren't ugly anymore. They still look poor, though. Well, they ARE the poorest family at the start of the game... So i could not give them sparkly zootsuits or fancy stuff even if i wanted to.

They still look like apes but at least they're apes from the 70's now.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Page 3 of 6