Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#77 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu

(Like with the Alvi's, i did not think about a specific time-period. She's just being herself in a way that fits her personality, without being an eyesore. Looking back at it, i could given her the IF clothes, but i will give them to a sim that matches them more.)

She looks good, but she still has her wacky make-up and clothes, I like it.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#82 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 5:34 PM
(lightened his haircolor and eyecolor, put him in a more normal slider, and made some of his features smaller.)

Also, look what i made! I decided to make quintuplets from Amy and Juan, here's them:

JoAnna Bull
Armeyn (or something? Might change to Armin) Bull
Jana Bull
Juanita Bull
Anders Bull

Jesus, those are some ugly kids.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 6:42 PM
This thing.
Mad Poster
#87 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 8:29 PM
Holly just is a bit lighter than her parents because she's very good while her parents are very evil.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read in these forums.
Mad Poster
#89 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 9:17 PM
If you want to introduce diversity to the town then maybe don't equate morality with skintone in the future hth. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you weren't intentionally being racist, but Jesus fucking Christ you didn't think that plan through.
Mad Poster
#92 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 9:48 PM
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 11:07 PM
Thinking of re-installing The Sims 3, but I cannot stand the pudding faces!! Is there any mod that completely randomizes generated Sims' facial features so they are all unique and diverse as townies? Thanks!
Mad Poster
#94 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 11:25 PM
Oh shit, that's helpful as fuck. Thanks for the link, Wojtek!
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Try this:
http://realsims3.weebly.com/how-to-...-different.html

Nice solution. So maybe there was no need to start with a completely empty neighborhood and forbid romance with default sims and also forbid immigration from that pool so that everyone is homegrown in some way. Well. Good to know, but after 250 years of story progression I guess I won't start over
Mad Poster
#96 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 12:35 AM
Brilliant! Thanks again.
Scholar
#97 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 8:03 PM

Carlotta Shue from Hidden Springs as a teen. Yikes. There really is not much that can be done to salvage this girl without resorting to plastic surgery. Someone please tell me that she improves with further aging...

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Forum Resident
#98 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 2:45 AM
She's super cute as a kid, too. That's just...urk. Has anyone at EA ever seen an Asian person in real life??

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Inventor
#99 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 3:32 PM

Screenshots

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Mad Poster
#100 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek

who is this gorgeous specimen
Page 4 of 6