Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#101 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 5:14 PM
Wow. His father also has some, uh...interesting lips.
Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 7:02 PM
Story progression created this girl once:

Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#105 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders

I have a picture of her singing Karaoke naked
Inventor
#107 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Their names are Madeleine Buckshot and Finnegan Sawyer, and they're lovers but he use to be the poolboy.

There's also someone named Charlie Ray Buckshot who was Maddie's husband but they divorced.

Maddie & Charlie are elders, but Finnegan is still an adult when the game start. Well he does have the gold-digger LTW.

I was actually trying to marry my sim Pussy to the lovely lady so that her name could be Pussy Buckshot but that didn't work so I married her to someone named Cupp, Pussy Cupp and her townie-hubby now has a daughter named Butter Cupp and a son named Ball Cupp.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Inventor
#109 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 12:42 PM
Yeah but her surname is only buckshot because she use to be married to someone named that.

According to her she's not married to anyone, Pussy asked.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Forum Resident
#111 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 3:10 AM

what emotion is this

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Scholar
Original Poster
#113 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 5:42 PM
Horny? Propably.

Hopefully it isn't his O-face.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Scholar
Original Poster
#115 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:43 PM
breed them to dead sims

Eww

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Scholar
Original Poster
#116 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 12:15 AM
Wow, I see someone got a bit over zealous here.

Scholar
Original Poster
#118 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 5:48 PM
No, really, the first time i play Riverwiew i could even try a "legacy" in which my sim hangs out at the graveyard and ends up dating a ghost. Or something.

I see reading comprehension isn't your forte, Kaiko.

1978 gallons of pancake batter
#120 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
I see reading comprehension isn't your forte, Kaiko.
I guess deleting half a dozen posts didn't help in making my point come through after all. Yes, Kaiko may have misunderstood your post, but that still doesn't excuse anyone from showing some basic respect. I'd like to ask everyone to refrain from any kind of personal attack.

ETA:
No seriously.
I was thinking there could be a townie so ugly that only ghosts want to date them and have sex with them.

The person Chinchilla was referring to, the over-zealous one, was me. Your answer is in no way related to what they wrote. From you I would like to ask to make an effort in staying on-topic and actually trying to respond to the things people say.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Scholar
#122 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buzzler
The person Chinchilla was referring to, the over-zealous one, was me. Your answer is in no way related to what they wrote. From you I would like to ask to make an effort in staying on-topic and actually trying to respond to the things people say.

Okay let's see what I have: all the SV, RW, TB, and MF premades saved to the family bin plus a few sims made by me, and the whole Funke, Lum, etc. which is in the bin by default. And i have a SP setting turning the Immigrant to sims who are based on the bin sims... hrrm, this means the new immigrant would basically be motated versions of said Townies. It does'nt hurt to try.

Kaiko seriously are you even trying??? You've been doing this constantly for weeks, filling this subforum with posts that are frequently difficult to read, rarely more than just barely on topic and which 9 times out of 10 add absolutely nothing of any value to the conversation. IMO, everyone has had remarkable patience with you. Not only are you seemingly completely incapable of taking a hint that other users are finding your behaviour frustrating, which is something I could understand, as I know that some people just aren't very good at picking up on such things, especially in text-based communication like this, but even when you are explicitly told that you're driving everyone bonkers you still keep on barrelling around filling the forum with your bullshit.

I apologise if I sound a bit harsh, but nothing anyone has said seems to be getting through to you at all so I'm giving this a shot.
If you honestly don't have any idea where you're going wrong, I'm sure there are plenty of people who wouldn't mind giving you a few pointers, but something has got to change here.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Scholar
#124 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 2:46 PM Last edited by Gingerxyz : 10th Nov 2014 at 3:19 PM.
Okay okay i know i was being a bit crazy... but yeah, that's to be expected. I might make another thread for the immigrants\populace in said alternative SV.

The thing is, you could do that, but is there really enough to talk about/enough people interested in talking about it for there to be a point in doing it?

Also, if you could just make a habit of capitalising your 'i's and the first letter of each of your sentences, it would make reading your posts so much easier.

ETA: It also feels like you're missing the point that it's not just that one post that's the problem. It's nearly all your posts! You need to just stop for a minute and think about what you post, where you post it and how you post it. And just try and see why other people might find it irritating.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Page 5 of 6