Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#201 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 10:04 PM
Koshi Has Just Caught A 30 Gram Vampire Fish (Ironic To Use Garlic As Bait) He Is Going To Get Alot Of Those Fish Because The Are Vampire Lol. And Maybe A Death Fish

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested it is nothing.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#202 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 12:59 AM Last edited by Adreanna : 6th Feb 2017 at 1:10 AM.
Akiya!!!! No! She Got Caught On Fire!! And Died!

Wait she just showed up and was perfectly fine....that was freaky weird

Site Helper
#203 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 5:46 PM
Did she have a death flower? Or is she Unlucky? Both of those are a sort of life insurance. You can also plead with the grim reaper, but it doesn't sound as though you did that.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#204 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 9:04 PM
@Ghost sdoj I don't know what happend....Seriously.....it was weird

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#205 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 9:04 PM
I Am moving the Kunimoto family to Midnight Hollow I Saved the cemetery so I can bring it to that town

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#206 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 10:29 PM
The Kunimoto Family now lives in Midnight Hollow and it is a perfect place for them, have you seen that cemetery?!?!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#207 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 1:20 AM
Fixed up my new dungeon

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#208 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 6:37 PM
Top Left (Chantey) Top Right (Torture Room) Bottom Left (Library) Bottom Right (Alchemy)

Chantey

Library

Alchemy

My Dungeon Is Complete!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#209 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 7:04 PM
I Have Updated The Alchemy Room And Added A Workspace

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#210 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 12:25 AM
Meet Hae Myeong A Robot Akiya Made

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#211 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 9:55 PM
Time Travel Anyone?

Test Subject
#212 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 11:51 AM
This is another of my families, the Volcanoes, live in Sunlit Tides. I'm playing the challenge "Test in time", This is the wedding day of the emperor,He is a witch and she is a human
Screenshots
Instructor
#213 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 6:05 PM
So my sims all gave birth recently other than Dot who got stuck in a glitch in labor and didn't end up having the baby but was no longer pregnant or in labor after I fixed her so I used Mastercontroller Instant Baby on her to give her a baby since everyone else had one. Charles actually had twins in fact, 2 girls named Gloria and Lolita. Elvira had a boy named Lovecraft. Dot had a girl named Estella via Instant Baby. Cheyenne had a girl named Carlotta, Marie Louise had a girl named Dolores, and Bette had a girl named Rosemary plus a day before they all had their babies Dandy had an alien boy named Orion. So there's a lot of new babies but I aged Orion up to a toddler and plan to age up all the other babies too since I love the toddler stage but find the baby stage boring lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#214 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 6:59 PM
Meet my Cyborg Plumbot

Instructor
#215 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Adreanna
Meet my Cyborg Plumbot

She's really cool and absolutely gorgeous!
Instructor
#216 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 8:05 PM
Bizarrely enough as well but I forgot to add Marie Louise got abducted by aliens in the middle of her pregnancy with Dolores but was safe from anything but the probed moodlet since she was already pregnant and is a female and a vampire so was immune to abduction induced pregnancy. Lol
Instructor
#217 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 9:54 PM
Took a picture of all 20 of my toddlers and children and my one teen that are the children of Cheyenne, Elvira, Bette, Dot, Marie Louise, Charles, and Dandy in poses. I was kinda inspired to do it by old timey Victorian photographs where the children of a family all stood next to each other in a line from oldest-youngest (often with the corpses of children that had died as well), but this portrait is actually in multiple lines and not in exact eldest-youngest order but I guess it still features dead children since the majority of them are vampires with 2 ghosts and 2 humans I think as well as an alien. Anyhow I think it turned out nice anyways so here it is:

The teen is Margaret and from left to right in the back row the children are Renesmee, Holden, Tommy, Jim, and Mara, and the toddlers in the back row are Bartholomew, Charles Jr, Albert, Carlito, Dandy Jr, and Damien Carlos. In the next row are the alien baby Orion, Dolores, Gloria, Lolita, Lovecraft, and Carlotta. The 2 at the front are Rosemary and Estella. A lot of kids I know! LOL
Inventor
#218 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 12:05 PM

Her name is Siddhi, and she's immortal. I decided to set myself the challenge of trying to do everything in the game with this one sim without any cheats. So far it's going pretty well. She's going to stay the same age forever so i also want to see what will happen in her family tree (with story progression) after a long period of time. She has a brother who is only just a teen, i can't wait to see who he marries and his kids.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#219 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 5:52 PM
@southparkrocks Thanks I tried to make her look as cute as possible

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#220 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 8:37 PM
Akiya, Kazunori and Alice 2.0 Has decided to visit a crash site in the wasteland

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#221 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:19 PM
What a cozy little place to sleep but watch out for the hot water!!

Well It worked made a Dystopian Future...doesn't look that bad but thats just how my Vampire Occult thinks... I had this idea, Demonic Style Occults = Dystopian Mermaid and Fairy Style Occult = Utopian Future

#222 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 3:04 AM
The bosses took a trip to China. Cyrus at least put a shirt on before performing in the market! He also got stuck in a glitch at a fishing hole.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#223 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 8:15 PM
@BlackjackGabbiani Lol how did he get unstuck?

Field Researcher
#224 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 12:09 AM
I just made a new couple, planning to start a legacy! I wanted to use moonlight falls, since I haven't used the world once so I decided to make a vampire and a werewolf married and I wanted to do what I usually don't do, and make them both evil , and I also made them a Gothic Victorian mansion (though I have yet to decorate it)
Here's Melanthe Malevioux (the x is silent)

I could not for the life of me get a picture where she wasn't smirking...

And here are some pictures of the mansion!

I'll post some pictures of her husband the next time I play them
#225 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Adreanna
@BlackjackGabbiani Lol how did he get unstuck?

I had to reset him. Though all my sims headed to that lot went through that space so I guess it's not always a trap. But that brings up more questions!
Page 9 of 10