Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 6:28 AM
Default Maximize TS2 Graphics
I knew many people using default replacements in TS2. Personally I just use the terrain replacements, because im actually liked how sims look like. So is there any ways to maximize TS2 graphics? maybe change setting in NVIDIA control panel?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 11:04 AM
iCad has this on Nvidia: https://dramallamadingdang.tumblr.c...y-mind-is-blown

A few suggestions
- Texture and/or mesh defaults to give some of the smaller textures better quality or usability
- Defaults for clothes you don't like the look of (wouldn't go over 1024x1024, but that's usually enough anyway)
- Pregnant morphs for the EAxis clothes you want to keep, and a PregWearAll hack, to give sims some more clothes to wear when pregnant (male sims, too)
- Camera mods for being able to get closer and further away
- Lighting mods can do a thing or two for the lighting system
- Reshade(?). Not sure which guide is best to follow (I've come across several but never tried any - my game is unstable enough as it is. This one is not a must, and is probably best for those who want pretty videos/pictures).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 11:39 AM
So I install camera and lighting mod. Yeah it now looks better. And now I can set the shadows to max. I also install default replacements for maxis roads and grass. Now I want to install default replacement for clothing. A little question: am I must install it one by one per outfit? I am too lazy to do that xD
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 1:33 PM
For default replacements you can only install one per outfit (either per mesh or per PropertySet, depending on how they're made - for some you can mix and match, but the most common is that you download for each set of EAxis recolor/mesh combo). The default database can be of help to find some quickly: https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/