Replies: 7158 (Who?), Viewed: 385496 times.
Page 287 of 287
Theorist
#7151 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 2:46 AM Last edited by Essa : 27th Nov 2021 at 11:06 PM.
Farprork
I played the Odds today. They did not talk about the elephant in the room but Randulf felt out of love after playing paper-scissor-stone. He still have the red heart though.
Then I send them to the local pool but they didn't get the chance to swim because of the constant fights.
Hektur met his crush in the hot tub. They talked and laughed together a bit.
They didn't stay long (because the Watcher was fed up with the fights, she may smite the transgressors in the future or provide them with a prisoner token).
Back home, Randulf decided to buy a telescope and look for aliens while Hektur chose to have a date.
The first got abducted while the latter was having a good time with his crush. He felt in love but it seems it's one side. They share two bolds though. They had a dream date without the need to woohoo.
Meanwhile Randulf came back. He's looking forward to get abducted again. Too bad he's not an adult anymore.
Instructor
#7152 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 1:21 AM
Link Larsen made some friends in his quest to be promoted in the oceanography-career. He gets along very well with elderly people such as Jenny Smith, and his girlfriend Denise Jacquet. I thought it was too bad that Jill Smith hadn’t gotten a job in the oceanography career yet as that’s her ltw too, as per her biography, but evidently she had as Link brought her home after work the same day and they became friends as well.
On his free day, Link brought over mother and daughter Smith. An elderly downtownie, who had come over spontaneously the previous day right after Link called him to make friends, invited him to an outing Downtown. He was gonna ask Jill and Jenny to tag along, but he didn’t have time to ask Jenny before he had to leave. I felt a bit bad about it (not that she missed much except two downtownies in the group beating each other up and lowering the outing score) so he invited her over again the next day, and that’s where I left the household, with the two of them dancing to the stereo some hours before Link would grow up to an elder. Unfortunately Jenny’s so old that I don’t think she’ll still be there when I get back.

Link is far ahead age-wise compared to other sims who should be older from before I started doing proper rotations, so it’ll be a while before I play him again. I think he knows that, because ever since he’s appeared on a bunch of community lots and home business lots so I don’t need to miss him too much.

He also invited Ripp Grunt to an outing since Ripp had had such a good time with some friend of Link’s. Jenny and Jill were there, too, and Ripp had chemistry with Jill as well as one of the robbers and a townie named Karla Gotte (Katelyn Goss). He spent most of his time wooing the three of them.
The next day he was gonna ask Karla, who he got along the best with, out on a date but she wasn’t home so he asked Jill out. He didn’t think she’d be too impressed with his bachelor pad so he invited her to the Strangetown dance studio, which is free to enter until someone buys it (probably Tank when he’s retired). It went ok. Towards the end, Ripp tried getting a bit more intimate, albeit slowly, but Jill wasn’t having it. No slow dancing, no back massage or even a friendly hug even though they were friends (but stopped being so as the relationship score went down). There was no time to make up for it, so the date ended as “ok” and Jill rejected the post-ok-date-hug, which I had always thought was a mutual action. Fine, but maybe don’t get pissed by anything I try doing, refuse to take any sort of initiative yourself and tell me you thought I’d be more fun. Sorry I can’t carry the entire date and read your mind, Jill.
Right then, in walked Brahe Neighbour, another date of Ripp’s, and gave him a tight squeeze. Ripp invited her home and they wohooed.
The next day he got hold of Karla and invited her to an at-home date. Turned out she’s a romance sim and they had a bunch in common, so that date went splendidly. With her, Ripp fulfilled his want of having ten different loves, and is halfway towards his ltw of wohooing twenty sims.

Look Away-inator, Antonio and Egoraptor Schwissenbaum moved into a new house, from Downtown to main Strangetown. It’s bigger than the one they had before and will do for now, but once again they’ll need to move when Egoraptor becomes older. The welcoming wagon, Acrylic Ulakroy and Lisa Ramirez, hung out with him as he played with the toy rabbit head. Look Away-inator was invited downtown by her best friend Crescendo Neighbour. Hurricane Neighbour, another good friend of hers and Crescendo’s twin brother, and townie Barbara Yngwe (Young) (who was Crescendo’s first date back when they were teens) autonomously did something to fall in love so I think they’ll be a couple now. As usual when that thing happens, I missed who took the initiative.

Copernicus Sulsul suddenly got a wave of his secondary aspiration, family, rolling a want to get married and to have another kid at the same time. I'm not really feeling him and Liana Caliente who's the mother of their current children as a long-time couple, they're BFF's but just have a crush on each other and at this point the only thing that differs them from platonic friends is that they sleep cuddled up in a double bed at night. Plus, Liana (who's primarily a family sim) actively fears having a kid, and seeing as he also wanted to get married I take it he wants to have a child with someone. So I thought it'd be a good opportunity to change things up a bit and see who might be a good candidate to start something with him.

I am Error.
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#7153 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 10:17 AM
@Essa Maybe Randulf is finally getting over Hektur?

In Lacuna D, my stupid self-sim has been nearing death for a while, but she has such a great life and so much money that she doesn't want to die. I hate her. She already cheated death once, so I have been eagerly awaiting dreading the day when the reaper finally catches up with her.
And today, during a party (of course)...

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Mad Poster
#7154 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:03 AM
@simsample I think she's gorgeous!!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#7155 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 3:55 PM
I hope the party was a roof raiser
retired moderator
#7156 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 7:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGloria
@simsample I think she's gorgeous!!

Aww thanks @AndrewGloria she is prettier than me I think and definitely more sociable! She's a bit older than me too and has whiter hair. My daughter informs me that she looked uncannily like me as an adult- although my hair is a bit longer, but the basic mesh and messiness is pretty spot on. My sim spends a lot of time playing bass or video games when left to her own devices (which is definitely like me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpetro
I hope the party was a roof raiser

It tanked a bit after she cheated death, I think the guests were mostly disappointed! Considering I only put her in-game as a joke in the first place, I've had a lot of fun playing her, which I didn't think I would.
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#7157 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Aww thanks @AndrewGloria she is prettier than me I think and definitely more sociable! She's a bit older than me too and has whiter hair. My daughter informs me that she looked uncannily like me as an adult- although my hair is a bit longer, but the basic mesh and messiness is pretty spot on. My sim spends a lot of time playing bass or video games when left to her own devices (which is definitely like me )

It tanked a bit after she cheated death, I think the guests were mostly disappointed! Considering I only put her in-game as a joke in the first place, I've had a lot of fun playing her, which I didn't think I would.

"You can't keep a good woman down." as the old saying goes. This one isn't going to go quickly or quietly.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Top Secret Researcher
#7158 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample

How do I get rid of her? I need to spawn some satellites!

[/spoiler]

Wait...I thought Sims can only plead (and play that "in which hand am I holding the soul?" game) on behalf of other Sims, how come she can do that for herself?
Edit: A right, it's because of a Genie wish right?

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
retired moderator
#7159 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 11:07 AM Last edited by simsample : 4th Dec 2021 at 11:19 AM.
@Orphalesion I'm not sure, I had her use the elixir several times as I was having fun playing her, and she is permaplat too... pretty sure she did have a genie lamp once, I'll have to look through my images to see if I recorded what she did with it, I've had her in game for so many years I forget!

Edit: found this image from January 2019; now I know what she wished for! Money, long life and long life. I can't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone what I did to my sims three years ago!
Screenshots

Page 287 of 287