Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 1:54 PM
Default WCIF: Mod that lets me layer makeup, NOT NRaas.
So I'm looking for a way to layer makeup, having two blushes on at the same time, for example. I haven't played Sims 3 for two years or so and I used to have the NRaas mods but I found that they make my game much slower and makes it lag more, since I have an old laptop. So I was wondering if there is any mod out there that can do this? I've downloaded XCAS core mod for other things, but layering makeup wasn't included.
Thank you!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 8:29 PM Last edited by Jathom95 : 20th Oct 2021 at 9:21 PM.
I don't know of any besides the functionality of Master Controller, and that's NRaas.

Which NRaas mods were you using previously? None of them besides Story Progression should have any particularly noticeable effect on performance. Unless you have hundreds of package files installed already or something, and that's just an issue with the game.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2021 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lithops
So I'm looking for a way to layer makeup, having two blushes on at the same time, for example. I haven't played Sims 3 for two years or so and I used to have the NRaas mods but I found that they make my game much slower and makes it lag more, since I have an old laptop. So I was wondering if there is any mod out there that can do this? I've downloaded XCAS core mod for other things, but layering makeup wasn't included.
Thank you!

Other than Nraas, you can recategorize the categories in S3PE, TSRW or CTU. Like making a blush a lipstick, or a lipstick a eyeshadow, etc.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jathom95
I don't know of any besides the functionality of Master Controller, and that's NRaas.

Which NRaas mods were you using previously? None of them besides Story Progression should have any particularly noticeable effect on performance. Unless you have hundreds of psckage files installed already or something, and that's just an issue with the game.

I don't remember anymore, but I know that I didn't have Story Progression. And not that many packages, really.