Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nouk - Andre Hair - Short hair for the ladies!

by Nouk Posted 20th Jul 2008 at 2:16 AM - Updated 20th Jul 2008 at 2:29 PM by Nouk

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 11:03 PM
finally a short hair for chicks that doesn't make them look like a boy! hurray! Thanks Nouk!!!

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Instructor
#27 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 11:04 PM
Wow I'm really impressed! The texture of this hair looks amazing. The colours are great too! :3
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 12:25 AM
That is some beautiful hair! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#29 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 1:08 AM
Fantastic - thankyou so much!
Instructor
#30 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 1:15 AM
You've come so far with your meshing, Nouk! The hair looks lovely ingame.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 1:28 AM
Haha! Thanks this is so cute! I was gonna request you to recolor Stefan's hair, but you uploaded this one and I don't need to ask!

BTW, I use to rock this style in the 90's!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 2:27 AM
Oh my gosh, this is beautiful. As a fan of Rhianna's short hair and being the owner of a head of shorty hair myself, I cannot thank you enough. Good looking boyish hair for sims is so hard to find. I love your stuff! <3
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:42 AM
Beautiful job as always.
Instructor
#34 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 7:25 AM
I love it Thanks!!!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 10:57 AM
Aw Noukie - you so rock. Thanks so much. :D
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 1:44 PM
oh, so beautiful and so feminine and stylish and i don't even know ^^
Thank you much!
(I'm not sure, maybe it's just my personal problem, but in my game there is a gap in the back of neck in YA period. can't wait to get my girl from college to change her hair back to this ^^)
Field Researcher
#37 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 1:50 PM
Wow, a beautiful hair indeed! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 5:14 PM
Thankyou so much! I downloaded this from GoS and it is gorgeus

You must tell me your secrects!

Creativity is more important then Knowledge
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ayray
oh, so beautiful and so feminine and stylish and i don't even know ^^
Thank you much!
(I'm not sure, maybe it's just my personal problem, but in my game there is a gap in the back of neck in YA period. can't wait to get my girl from college to change her hair back to this ^^)

Do you play with quality on high?
On some older pc's the game picks the lower polygon meshes to make the game run faster. This mesh will not fit exactly on the maxis lower polygon head. That could be the reason it is happening, and I think if that's the case, the adult will have the same problem, because the mesh for young adults, adults and elders is the same.
If you sims fingers are fused, the game is using the lower poly meshes.

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Field Researcher
#40 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 10:29 PM
just gorgeous Nouk!
thank you for yet another wonderful hair
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 1:26 AM
Incredibly talented. It looks like the spitting image of her hair in the "Take a Bow" video. Great Job, Nouk!!

"I can give you paradise." He said as he grabbed and kissed my right hand. I stared into his dark blue eyes and saw a deep blue ocean. The twinkle in his eyes were the stars. "YOU'RE my paradise", I replied.
Scholar
#42 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 4:01 AM
Nouk, I love you AND your hair!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 4:29 AM
Very very beautiful, thanks!

Show a Juggalette respect. Don't tussel with a down Ninjette
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 8:16 AM
WOW! I simply love this hair Nouk and you too Hugs.....downloads fast before all gone bye bye......miss your site tooo

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nouk
Do you play with quality on high?
On some older pc's the game picks the lower polygon meshes to make the game run faster. This mesh will not fit exactly on the maxis lower polygon head. That could be the reason it is happening, and I think if that's the case, the adult will have the same problem, because the mesh for young adults, adults and elders is the same.
If you sims fingers are fused, the game is using the lower poly meshes.

Thanks for answer ^^
I usually play in HQ, just for one time decided to play in LQ (coz some other programs were running on my PC) and checked this hair during that time. And my sim was freshly in UNI, so I decided that the problem was because of age change or something. Now everything is okay, and hair fit perfectly, and thank you one more time ^^
Test Subject
#46 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 5:45 AM
Thank you so much. Now I can finally make an accurate self sim!
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 10:11 AM
Amazing!
I think I will recolour it in Maxis-colors, okay?
I love this colors and textur...but I need it in Maxis style =D
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 11:45 PM
I love this. Good to have another cute short hairstyle!
Instructor
#49 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 3:05 AM
And Nouk does it again, the crowd goes wild! This is adorable. I once wore these shapely short do's when I had a pretty young face to go with them. Those days are gone but my sims always have fabulous hair mostly thanks to you.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 4:36 AM
I absolutely love it! Thank you so much!
Page 2 of 4