Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Broken Bathroom ??

by guatla Posted 17th Apr 2009 at 4:53 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 4:01 PM by guatla : Glass tub recoloreable+sink update

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 98 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:09 AM
Your sets are so amazing! Thank you for sharing with the community!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 11:06 PM
I couldn't believe my eyes when I stumbled upon this set! I discovered you today (technically yesterday) and I'm going to have to start up my game even though it's past midnight. You've done an amazing job, absolutely fabulous!!! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 1st May 2009 at 11:21 PM
niiiiice. good job, this looks awesome.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 5th May 2009 at 4:32 PM
how can it need ALL the expansions?!

why did i pick this username
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#80 Old 5th May 2009 at 5:02 PM
BubbelsDarling, it doesn't need any expansions.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 5th May 2009 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
BubbelsDarling, it doesn't need any expansions.

Oh yeah i.. oh dont matter

why did i pick this username
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 13th May 2009 at 8:27 AM
Wonderful job !
I plan to use this set exponentially in my urban neighborhood. This is exactly what a lot of bathroom looked like in french buildings in the seventies (it was quite luxuous at the time, long story...) i can tell you the number of flats I rented where the bath ooked like that, tiles included!!! (most of the owner were too cheap to change them later, so you stil find them now!)
Congratulations and thanks again!
Field Researcher
#83 Old 15th May 2009 at 6:56 PM
Oh I missed this when you put it up, but saw it over at CF. So gorgeous! Thank you.
Test Subject
#84 Old 18th May 2009 at 11:11 PM
OMG this is bad shit!! xP, I love it!!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:36 PM
wow, i love it!
it's so... british/retro 70s!

thankyou :D
Test Subject
#86 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:44 PM
Absolutely fabulous, love it!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 7:19 PM
Guatla, I absolutely love this set! I use it frequently in my game, but I have never been able to use the shower-tub combo because it doesn't show up. I have only one version of that file, and I have tried both, but the recolors still don't show up. It's a shame, because I'd really like to use the recolors. Is it possible that it could require an expansion that I don't have, or am I doing it wrong? I have NL, FT, OFB, Seasons, and several stuff packs. Thanks for such a wonderful set!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 11:32 AM
This Is great, keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 6:43 PM
This is a beautiful set. I love it! Thankyou!
Test Subject
#90 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 8:46 PM
That bathroom looks disgusting (good job)
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 12:44 PM
This is WONDERFUL! I have this "white" trash Sim that I've been playing and she is going to love this set. Thank you so much for creating it.
Test Subject
#92 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 8:51 PM
This is just BRILLIANT!
Everything about this set is top notch and it' low poly to boot! There are so many pieces that are original, and so useful. My favorites? There are so many! The sink is fabulous, the shelf unit with it's 5 working slots... The cloths horse dresser I will use in all my startup family homes, and of course for my destitute sims. Your attention to detail amazes me. Yes, I have to give honourable mention to your toilet roll with the built-in toilet brush, it just makes a bathroom so REAL looking. You are an amazing creator! Thanks so much for this
Instructor
#93 Old 15th May 2010 at 11:09 PM
Amazing amazing amazing!
Instructor
#94 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 2:09 AM Last edited by levini : 5th Jun 2010 at 2:20 AM.
Um no offense the sink looks weird when my sim turns it on ill get the pictures over to you for you to see if you want
EDIT here is the pictures
weird sink view
THE SINK BREATHES EEEEEK

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Field Researcher
#95 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 9:17 PM
Amazing set! Are the recolours included in the main rar? Or are they somewhere else?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 9:15 PM
Great bathrooms are like hen's teeth. I think we had the green version. Until daddy had an "accident" with the sink. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 9:03 PM
This set is absolutely fantastic. One of the best I've ever seen on Mod the Sims. Words just fail to describe the awesomness. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#98 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 1:02 AM
it looks nasty
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#99 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 9:53 AM
I love this nasty looking bathroom. My only gripe is that in the pictures it looked like a TS3 bathroom because of the colours but it's a TS2 bathroom. I have TS2 but I so would have loved this for TS3. If you ever read this message and think: "hey, why not?" I will love you forever!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 12:56 AM
I love this! I think Brandi Broke is getting a new bathroom for her trailer in my game.
Page 4 of 5