Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Candle-Town Uptown (Ambitions file added)

by candlelight82 Posted 27th Apr 2010 at 4:13 AM - Updated 5th Jul 2010 at 11:40 PM by candlelight82 : added a new file, small fixes

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 6:29 AM
You are a simmer after my own heart! Please make me a "world" with a bunch of your lots to fill it with! You could make them connect with landscaping like in your "lot towns"
that would be SO AWESOME!!! i love your stuff, never stop creating!

Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus
to be honest, I gave you thanks only cause lot itself is beautiful, but when I saw witch burner, I was disgusted (I love witches and wizards)
anyway, great job

@pegasaus Please get over yourself. First of all, in the dark ages people were ignorant and burned innocent people because they didn't understand science, that seemed like "magic". If there was anything supernatural going on it was the devil and his demons, not the people. Second of all, it is just an accurate representation of what a medieval town would probably look like. Have you not heard, "don't kill the messenger" ? Just because candlelight82 created this "witch burner" (which I think it is hilarious by the way that you can turn it off and on with a switch because of WA) does NOT mean they hate people who call themselves witches, even though that is ridiculous (IMO). Sure it is fun to pretend that magic is real, and read Harry Potter and all that jazz. But there is no reason to get all uptight pegasaus. This is just custom content for a GAME.
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NetKitten
SIMply beautiful! I can't wait to see what this will look like with the "no roads" world I'm creating! (Now if I could only come up with a medieval mailbox and trashcan replacement it would be perfect...LOL)

What about making a mail box like the poor box on disney's robin hood except instead of a small slot for coins, a wider one for mail. would have to make new animations though. dunno if it would work. could even have MAIL or POST carver/ wood burned into the side.

could just put the box on a post instead of that chair-like thing it on in the movie. Here's a clip of it, skip to 4:44 where the mouse's wife gives her coin to friar tuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XabEhX78OGc

Quote: Originally posted by Mattii
Could be a barrel and a wooden postbox thing (like the cities have in these days)

Barrel is perfect for trash!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 9:00 PM
Wow, this town is amazing! Impressive! If only I didn't have to *buy* anything or search through other peoples' sites to download objects to get the full effect of this upscale uptown you've made. :/ Pity. But, oh well. I'll survive. Really just came to applaud your work and be on my way. :] Have a good one!
Test Subject
#79 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 9:30 PM
base game?
Quote: Originally posted by missectic
can u make it without world adventures? plz i really loved it but was sad when i saw it was only fow WA

...or, at least, what happens when uploaded with only the base game installed?
Test Subject
#80 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 6:41 AM
GREEAT WONDERFUL AMAZING!
LOVE IT <33
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 4:34 PM
Perfect ain't enough to describe it, thanks so much :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#82 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 7:08 AM
Speechless!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 12:53 AM
Wonderfull ! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 9:32 PM
thank u
Inventor
THANKS POST
#85 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 12:10 AM
This looks like it would be a nice South Figaro for my Final Fantasy 6 sims.
Page 4 of 4