Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#176 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 9:52 PM
That's a nice idea and I love what you did so far. Lilith story works great for me. I'll have some spare time too so if you need some help, I can fill out informations on my lots, and basic informations on the sims and the world.

Advertisement
Retired
retired moderator
#177 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 10:01 PM Last edited by kiwi_tea : 20th Nov 2010 at 1:55 AM.
I'll think it will really help us have solid idea of what's done and what we still need to do. It'll also allow us to democratically edit the flavour texts and stuff. I've worked in editing, so cleaned up some of the sentence structure on some of the descriptions. Just let me know if I do anything people aren't happy with.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Scholar
#178 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 1:37 AM
Hey, GREAT JOB! the only problem that i have is i simply do not have time to upload my homes, if somebody would be willing to put them from this page to the other, that would be great! thanks!

Call me Tyu. (:

Page 8 of 8