Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 10:28 AM
Default "The Long Wait" (Time will go by... won't it?)
T.T It's that time again.... A new Sims game, another "Long wait" and me sitting here wondering "If time Flies" then why is it going so dang slow!!!

I remember back in TS1 how eager I was to get "Livin Large" exp. and days seemed endless o.O; But I was still in school back then, and time flies! eventually all the expansions came out, I was happy, then TS2 came out...

T.T I remember being in this very position, wondering "Wow, I now have to wait for all the expansions to come out again! @.@ This could take years!!! Will it *ever* happen? wow... just think, in awhile from now they'll have tons of exp packs, and I'll be happy and content just like TS1... T.T "

And here I am now, o.O all the TS2 packs have been released, o.O Those years went by fast!!! but TS3 =s I've got another lonnnnggg wait ahead of me again...

Someone assure me "Time will go on" T.T and I will be looking back at all those TS3 exp packs just as I did for TS1 and TS2...

o.O;; I really need a life dont I ? lol
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 10:29 AM
Your not the only one that is waiting lol! I am very impatient for an EP XD

^_^
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 10:59 AM
Lives are for suckers.

Sims are for winners
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:09 AM
The thing with the game is if content is important to you then the wait may not be long. I remember it only seemed like TS2 was out a short time before we caught wind of University and Nightlife. Both of which cam eout very close together. But that is the way of things.

Personally I think the next title is already well down the line to release and just has not been spoke about. The main reason for this when anything new gets released they need to know how much of it to put in game and how much to put in store and if this will mean that they actually need to reduce the price of things. New expansions mean more content for 'free' which the reduces the value of the existing commodity.

My guess is that they are waiting for sales to slow down some on the store. Loads of us complained about it, but so many people have bought into it.

Just think even with the 1000 extra points if every person decided to purchase just 2 sets of items then that would be $25 or £15..... which means they are nearly doubling the costs.