Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 6:43 AM Last edited by NikolajDeluke : 17th Sep 2013 at 6:58 AM.
Default Dragon Valley outfits?
Hello, quick question:

I see Sims in the Dragon Valley Store World walking around in all of these elegant outfits, but I can't seem to find them anywhere within the CAS. Are they included somewhere in there? If so, where might they be? I speak mostly of Teagan McAnna's outfit and the picture of the female sim with the Dragon on her shoulder.
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 7:21 AM
Some of them are actually in the Full Outfit categories, not separate tops and bottoms. Also, I remember that pic of the sim with the dragon on her shoulder, and looking for that outfit, and I think the outfit was tweaked a bit before release, as there is a similar looking one, but not exactly. Set your filters in CAS to only show store items. That should help you track them down.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 7:42 AM
Thanks Butch! Unfortunately, I was unable to find Teagan's outfit anywhere, and I scoured the collection. Is it part of the 'Gold' edition?
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#4 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 9:19 AM
Not sure. Try taking her into CAS via cheats or a mod, and see where her outfit pops up.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 10:29 AM
Teagan's outfit is a top combined with a basegame skirt. The top is also worn be the Little Red Riding Hood girl Sarah Dolan and Cassidy Pre(n)dergast, the woman who runs this orphanage. IIRC it should be found in almost every category under Tops and is called Medieval Hooded Top. The Store site shows it in green and it should be part of the regular edition.
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 5:16 PM
You guys are the GREATEST!!! :DMy everlasting thanks.