Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PLUS SIZE SWIMWEAR - NEW MESH +3recolors

by martaxl Posted 3rd Jun 2006 at 9:53 AM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:24 AM
These are awesome! You Rock! I love to see things like this because not everyone is tiny! Love your site too by the way!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 3:12 AM
Thanks so much! I love having diversity in my game, and you do such a nice job of skinning. Five stars!
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:14 PM
Beautiful! Amazing work! Thank you!!

(I am here to lower the tone.)
Field Researcher
#29 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 12:43 AM
These swimsuits are so cute! I like that you make colourfull and nice clothing for plussize woman! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 2:03 AM
Thank you, these items and your site, are very nice and tastefully done, your hard work is appreciated. Great Job!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:57 PM
thanx love it,now we need real bodys like that in the game,not just ''clothes'',thanxs so much,great work.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 4:56 AM
Great job.. I am very happy you are sharing your work with us.

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maestr0
No offence, but I think the reason why there are still some problems..is because fat people do not belong in the Sims 2...but then again seeing that more than 60% of the American population is overweight, one would think that Maxis would include them...anyways. Looks awesome, but I'm too bloody shallow to download this. Cheers. :D

That's pretty lame.

I think these are fantastic, thank you so much for bringing diversity to the Sims2!
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maestr0
No offence, but I think the reason why there are still some problems..is because fat people do not belong in the Sims 2...but then again seeing that more than 60% of the American population is overweight, one would think that Maxis would include them...anyways. Looks awesome, but I'm too bloody shallow to download this. Cheers.

... you're serious? What a wonderful fulfilling life you must have.

I love these meshes. Most people assume because a person is plus size that they don't want to be fashionable, which is sad. Who wants to walk around in a flower printed moo-moo, I know I don't.

Thank you for adding variety to the sims. I look foward to using these and seeing more from you.
Test Subject
#35 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 3:25 PM
GODDESS SIMS!!! I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you TONS!!! lol
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 11:29 AM
Thank you they look realy good do we see fat kids soon ? which would be very cool .
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 2:17 PM
This rocks!!!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 4:16 PM
So so beautiful! I love your work. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 6:57 AM
Oh wow, thank you for this amazing creation. These ladies TRULY reflect my size and look. My husband saw these and started drooling (I actually have a swimsuit that looks just like the redheads in real life).
Forum Resident
#40 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 11:50 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:05 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Aug 2007 at 4:39 AM.
Heh heh! Well done!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:26 AM
I LOVE your mesh!!!!!

It's great :=) thx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2