Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 10:26 PM
Default 2 New pictures of World Adventures!
http://www.thesims3.com/community/news

As you can see there are two new pictures of World Adventures.

I really like them. It looks like they're bringing back the snake charmer from Sims Makin Magic

But where are the France and China pictures? I figure they are still working on those. Ah well, Im pleased with these two pictures
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 10:35 PM
I would love to see more of the other countries sometime soon lol

Check Out My Sims Photo Album
Challenges, Funny Shots, and Pretty Sims!
Auroradreamergirl's Sims
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 10:35 PM
When is this coming out? June? or December? If it's June it's going to be a long Winter and Spring for those waiting for the EP.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 10:39 PM
Yeah the snake charming is cool. I like the clothes, I wanted a dashiki in the game. Looks like a rag do is on one of the females in the Egypt shot. Hope that is true cause now I can have a perfect hair style for sleepwear.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 11:10 PM
Aww the snake is cute. I'm actually surprised in a good way- EA hasn't pulled out any of the stuff I was fearful about yet.

I want to see some pictures of China!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 11:47 PM
The first pic looks similar to mining in WoW. Greaaaaat.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clockworkapple
Aww the snake is cute. I'm actually surprised in a good way- EA hasn't pulled out any of the stuff I was fearful about yet.

I want to see some pictures of China!

Me too! I have been dying for Asian style stuff!
Scholar
#8 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 12:28 AM
Is that a residential mailbox I see? I will be very pleased if my Sims can live in a house right in the middle of a community like that. And the Sphinx! Woot! :D
Quote:
I really like them. It looks like they're bringing back the snake charmer from Sims Makin Magic

I loved that snake charmer to death. I hope the music is the same.
Quote:
When is this coming out? June? or December? If it's June it's going to be a long Winter and Spring for those waiting for the EP

It's coming out in mid-November; right in time for the holiday shoppers!
Quote:
The first pic looks similar to mining in WoW. Greaaaaat.

I'm actually really getting on board with the RPG type play. I really like the fact that they have done away with the hotel, which was my main complaint with the two previous vacation packs, it was the same old, same old, just in a different location.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 12:29 AM
Meh.

Looks good I guess, but you can be certain that there will be plenty of rabbit holes.

Also didn't they mention France and Egypt aswell, would be nice if they actually released some pictures of the other two destinations for a bit of variety.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 12:36 AM
I can't wait for the first EP!!!

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart." - William Butler Yeats
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#11 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jordan09
Meh.

Also didn't they mention France and Egypt aswell, would be nice if they actually released some pictures of the other two destinations for a bit of variety.

Fraaaaaance... *bangs head to monitor*
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 12:52 AM
These screenshots are nice but I'm keeping my expectations low. After getting hyped up from TS3, I've come to expect everything produced for TS3 to be underwhelming. I would like to see France and China though.
Scholar
#13 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
Fraaaaaance... *bangs head to monitor*

Forum Resident
#14 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
I'm actually really getting on board with the RPG type play. I really like the fact that they have done away with the hotel, which was my main complaint with the two previous vacation packs, it was the same old, same old, just in a different location.

I agree that the RPG is new and everything. But doing away with the hotel? Isn't the point of the sims that it is a simulation game? By doing away with the hotel it's moving away from what the sims is, simulation.

I don't get why as well as adding the new feautures, they didn't keep the hotel ???
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 4:46 AM
Hmm.... a combo of apartments and vacations?
Still, for forty bux, this isn't going to be a release-date purchase for me, that's too high.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
Is that a residential mailbox I see? I will be very pleased if my Sims can live in a house right in the middle of a community like that. And the Sphinx! Woot! :D
I believe that I read somewhere that EA confirmed that you can permanently stay in these locations, and that they are new towns, not just Destinations. But I'm not sure if you can rely on everything from this site.
http://simoperations.com/index.php?...worldadventures
Forum Resident
#17 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 4:56 AM
Perhaps instead of making it so that you can live in new locations, it would have been better to focus and build on and open up the ones that the sims started out with?

Fail EA, major fail.
Banned
#18 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jordan09
Perhaps instead of making it so that you can live in new locations, it would have been better to focus and build on and open up the ones that the sims started out with?

Fail EA, major fail.

*SUPERAGREE*