Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 12:54 PM
(Re-Created) Newest Awesome Mod Update
Quote:
I tried to play the Sims 3 today and I got this message stating my Awesome Mod was out of date since 3/15/11 and I need to update it. So I click the check is and force exits me out of the game.

I've gone to the MoreAwesomeThanYou site and I've searched for the updated mod and I've yet to find it. All I'm wondering is if anyone has the updated download. PS, I have the Sims 3 on a computer that cannot connect to the internet so I can't use the updater on his forum/site.

PS. Sorry if this is under the wrong category

I wish they didn't close my thread before I got the chance to say anything :/

If you actual READ what I said, I went to the forums, I downloaded the mirrors he has posted and it STILL says it's out of date. Now if anyone actual has the UPDATED version of AwesomeMod that would be wonderful if you linked me or send me a download.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 12:55 PM
We do not provide support for Awesomemod - or any other mods. It's up to the original creator to provide support.. You'll have to ask over at MATY regarding this - the only place to get Awesomemod is through MATY.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Individual creators support their own work.