Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2011 at 5:04 PM
Default 'Texture Missing' On Architect Drawings?
I don't know if this is meant to be there or not, which is why I didn't post it on technical help.
Everytime my sim draws something on the architect desk thing, it is half a sign saying 'missing texture'.

Is this meant to happen?!?!?!

I124Q...:)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th May 2011 at 3:22 AM
I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen. I've never had this problem or even heard about it before.

Well, I googled it, and one idea is to clear your cache... here's a link if you don't already know how to do that. I use Dashboard by Delphy, it's super-duper easy. Don't worry about Thumbnails or WorldCache, just delete casPartCache, compositorCache, scriptCache and simCompositorCache.

I hope this works, I'm crossing my fingers

thought cancer: a disease of the mind, contracted through culture
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2011 at 3:27 AM
Ma'am, that ain't a texture error- that's a stunning piece of post-modern art.

It clearly deserves be at the Tate Modern or at MoMa.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th May 2011 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tim and dan
Everytime my sim draws something on the architect desk thing, it is half a sign saying 'missing texture'.

Using an outdated version of my Earlier Paintings Enabled mod will cause this error.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st May 2011 at 7:00 PM
I had this same issue and all I did was clear my browsers cache... it worked...