Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 2:10 PM
Default (Still new to this game) Is it safe to delete Sims and tombstones?
Everybody who's ever played The Sims 2 can tell (if he or she came across Stuff You Should Not Do In Your Neighborhood) that if someone deletes a single Sim from a neighborhood (or deletes a grave) - and by any chance posts that here - you should press Dislike three times, and act like someone on YouTube posted a comment with a grammar mistake. *burn him!!*

I do know Sims3 is a completely different beast than Sims2, but I'm just not sure whether it's allowed to delete graves through buy mode. Will it shred Sim's character file (and with that - ensure that you have the world expiration date), or will it do nothing? (PS Talking about vanilla game here.)

Also, deleting Sims - I mean if you go to Edit Town mode, move a family to the clipboard, and then delete them. Will something happen?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 3:55 PM
I've deleted families from the clipboard out of necessity before (due to an EA glitch), and it didn't seem to have any effect on my gameplay. Of course, I saved the family to my bin first, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it....

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Site Helper
#3 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 4:00 PM
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 8:30 PM
Thanks Mootilda.