Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Numenorean Hibernation Cell (Aspiration reward OR Buyable) - *UPD 08 NOV 2006*

by Numenor Posted 31st Oct 2005 at 12:03 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:14 PM by -Maylin-

475 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 458 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 20
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#276 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 3:30 PM
There's no room for that... Only one person at a time is allowed, therefore the "woohooing" whould be... limited, anyway :D

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#277 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 7:00 PM
Ok. . . weird question, but if everyone in your house is hibernating, will it automatically speed up, like when they're all sleeping? Just wondering. . . :-)
Test Subject
#278 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:09 PM
Numenor I love this item. I have a load of LOTR folks running around, and ELVES simply are supposed to live forever, now this is possible thanks to you.
#279 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:44 PM
so does this work with out the expansion packs?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#280 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:50 PM
Yes. It works with all versions.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
#281 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:52 PM
thank you, i'll now download it
#282 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:57 PM
where do you put the downloaded files?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#283 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 11:12 PM
In My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads.

The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#284 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lennonislove
Ok. . . weird question, but if everyone in your house is hibernating, will it automatically speed up, like when they're all sleeping? Just wondering. . . :-)

Yes, the hibernated sims are seen as sleeping by the game

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#285 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 9:14 PM
h i have a quick question see the option of days is that sim days or real and also would be possible to have a custom option so that you cant enter your own number of days
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#286 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 9:16 PM
Sim days. And thats a good idea.

The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#287 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:55 PM
Don't look at me! I don't have even the slightest idea on how to set up an interactive text box!!! :p

Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#288 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:59 PM
How about the ability to add/subtract days then.

Test Subject
#289 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:36 AM
Wow.....
Great job hibernator works awesome <glitches are ok>.

thanx ......
Test Subject
#290 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 7:38 PM
this is amazing! just one question.. how long does a month in the sims last?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#291 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 7:47 PM
I think Numenor set it for 30 sim days.

Lab Assistant
#292 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 8:58 AM
wow, i can't even begin to believe how creative you are. You keep coming up with the coolest stuff. I'm starting to think that you will soon be with the creaters of the sims working right beside them. Thanks for sharing your work with us.
Test Subject
#293 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 7:51 PM
grahhh help me! it wont let me upload it when i out it in my download floder it doesnt show up and when i click, it says AOL cant support it and opens a text thing... help me plz :uber:

Nothing.
Test Subject
#294 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 7:52 PM
i cant use it waahh

Nothing.
Test Subject
#295 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 7:54 PM
:uber: :sadpanda:

Nothing.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#296 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:16 PM
Mirisheyes22, please don't spam.

Try right-clicking and seleting Save File As.

Test Subject
#297 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 5:01 AM
Numenor I love your Hibernators. My only wish is that you could make a version that changes them into beds the Sims can sleep on and wake up normally, but keeping the lid animations and all as is. This because I'm a big SciFi nut and would love to put these beautiful designs you made as usable beds in my Sims futuristic setting. I just downloaded SimPE: lastest version, but it looks like it will be awhile before I have a clue as how to use it. Anyways, if you could do the change, Fantastic. If not, oh well, but I must say your work is most impressive.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#298 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 4:28 PM
I've tried, but it's harder than I thought... I'll try again when I have some spare time!

Field Researcher
#299 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:34 AM
omg.. cool :D
#300 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:05 PM
Wow! Cool Hibernator, thank you soooo much! Fits in with my Star Wars Imperial base. I'll also jump on the band wagon about changing it a bit so it allows sims to use it as a regular bed, just so when the sims get sleepy they just go to sleep in it on their own. Again, thanks for a very cool mod! :sci:
Page 12 of 20