Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MTS2- Battle Mode (With unique uniforms and custom reward object)

by SuperFly Posted 9th Aug 2006 at 10:07 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2007 at 8:59 PM by SuperFly

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 8:16 AM
U made my day with this!

U tottaly rock and I am soooo curious to try out the career...

ThanQ for all the amazing contribution u bring to our game and make it so much fun!

:*

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#27 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 8:50 AM
I love it!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Alchemist
#28 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:16 AM
How can one miss this career? I'm going to start this adventure right now and see what happens. Thank you from the deep of my heart (also for your funny presentation and the pic, which let me imagine ALL what is possible). Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:46 AM
Wow! I'm downloading this!
Scholar
#30 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 11:29 AM
Can't wait to try this one out :D
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 12:43 PM
This is great, the whole story made excited to download it. Gotta go trying it out now.
Scholar
#32 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:34 PM
wow, it sounds very interesting, awesome job, and the costume by milano looks superb too. Thank you people great collabs!!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:36 PM
Hello
Ha Ha I love it.
I have all of your careers.

One question tho that I always wanted to ask but never had the nerve.
Can one put all of the great careers by you in the game at the same time?

Yours make my day rock and my game fun again.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 3:30 PM
Wowzers, can't wait to try that out. But where does one find that Sims 2 logo exoskeleton (?) in the first picture (the censored one!)?

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Fluffy
retired moderator
#35 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:22 PM
*falls over laughing*
umm, sneakily, of course
great job, you rock!
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 5:00 PM Last edited by codderz : 10th Aug 2006 at 5:02 PM. Reason: smiley coding not recognised *bleh*
wel, all i can say is . great idea! Lovin the reward object and the uniforms. Just one problem, I've been trying to get the career for days (SIM days of course ), but i keep getting stuff like slacker and culinary instead! Ah well, suppose i'll just have to keep on trying! . anyway nice work!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 5:51 PM
mts2 batle mode activate! * transfoms*
mts2 go ! *flies off to save the day*

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:07 PM
HELP!!!!!!! I can't get the career in game! I've tried three times now!:
Download-
Unzip-
File location- EA Games>THe Sims 2>Downloads-
Career In game-

I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I've already successfully downloaded one career from superfly, although it was a darn bit more basic than this, just a clone of the busines career. Any suggestions?
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:43 PM
Grandmarmalade- you can put as many custom careers into your game at once (provided they all work correctly)

Madness- The Delphynator can be found here- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46017

codderz- If you've placed all the files in your downloads folder the career should work properly. You need to wait for it to appear in the newspaper or the computer.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments- all are very much appreciated

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:06 PM
HEHE Lol, I am worried that there was even a censored version let alone uncensored, another great piece here SuperFly. GOGOGO Lakers...erm...what are the Lakers?
Test Subject
#41 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 11:03 PM
This is a interessant career, but.. What did you censorized? *laughs*
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 12:29 AM
Love It
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 1:30 AM
this so cool thanks you
Field Researcher
#44 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 2:20 AM
Before I forget, Thanks to Xanathon for the Reward, and on a side note, IM BACK ONLINE! That being said, the career looks and works great.

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 2:22 AM
Wow, this is great. Thanks so much!!

Sims 2 Rotation Blog Pleasantview Sucks
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:46 AM
lol your description is so funny! *downloading now* XD

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:42 AM
Well, well, well, if it isn't a true born genius' work!!!!!!!!!
This is a absoulutely fabulous mod, both for gaming and scaring off your enemies with those gastly crown jewels... only joking, this is fantastic and i love it. Keep up the astonishingly brilliant work.

***** + 10/10 + 100% Brilliance
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#48 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 12:41 PM Last edited by Echo : 11th Aug 2006 at 12:47 PM.
Heh heh heh... Let the insanity commence. I'm much amused! (and trying to convince myself to play it through properly, and *not* to go in and read the whole lot in advance! Heh heh heh)
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 12:51 PM
if you want to laugh your sides off about a career then this is the one,each promotion is just as funny as the description.will keep you laughing and wanting to make your sims go to work as usual this career works great in my game i have all eps and all of superfly's work in my game without problem.

p.s see superfly i told you i was going to test it out lol.also i am giving you my vote for 5 stars and thanks as well
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 7:18 PM
coolness, love it
Page 2 of 4