Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#12151 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pico22
I have an old Sim who still gets mad about a burglary that happened when he was young - for all I know the burglar might be dead for half a century.

Some reaction is to be expected but this is ridiculous. Any help available?

@pico22
I don't know if this is already answered, but you can remove the memory with simpe.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#12152 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Trying to breed dachshunds once - the male sat at the fence for 24 hours a day, barking at other interested suitors (he kept them away, though, but never got around to the female himself). My Sims are rather bad at breeding pets as well I feel a lot better after reading your post about my abilities (not even talking about the fancy breed of chickens I had once....)

===
Then I won't tell you about MY dog breeding trials, with show boxers...the mastitis, the dead pup that got stuck being born and had to be "disassembled", the one born with NO ASS HOLE, the litter of one beauty that died IN MY HANDS. And the female that "wasn't ready" according to the owner of the champion male. As soon as we got home she zipped over to her mongrel boyfriend...which resulted in 6 worthless pups, when her prior litters were 2 & 3.
My silkie chickens did OK, but then the only rooster was a mean jungle fowl banty.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#12153 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 2:51 AM
Budgie breeding has its own set of trials. Like this particular brood... four of the five babies have deformed, stunted beaks due to mommy getting sloppy and getting food caked on them. Poor babies... I am worried we may have to put them down because they may not be able to live normal lives later on.

Anyway for the cc... There needs to be more skyboxes. And tutorials for making them. Ones for the inside of giant structures like super big buildings/archologies, space stations, and underground societies.

Another thing that would be awesome would be rowboats. Sims could ride in those boats and go fishing from them. Maybe even motorboats and jetskis, though there would be some rules that would have to be followed to prevent sims from running through other watercraft.
Top Secret Researcher
#12154 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 11:22 AM
A mod that the social worker doesnt take the kid away when getting an F. Otherwise it's impossible to play Bart Simpson.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Mad Poster
#12155 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
===
Then I won't tell you about MY dog breeding trials, with show boxers...the mastitis, the dead pup that got stuck being born and had to be "disassembled", the one born with NO ASS HOLE, the litter of one beauty that died IN MY HANDS. And the female that "wasn't ready" according to the owner of the champion male. As soon as we got home she zipped over to her mongrel boyfriend...which resulted in 6 worthless pups, when her prior litters were 2 & 3.
My silkie chickens did OK, but then the only rooster was a mean jungle fowl banty.

Empathy - more than you think
Mad Poster
#12156 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
A mod that the social worker doesnt take the kid away when getting an F. Otherwise it's impossible to play Bart Simpson.
I'll second that! It's fair enough to take children into care if they're seriously abused or neglected, but not just for getting low grades in school. I just don't believe school grades are as important as that. Kids who aren't academically gifted can have other qualities that more than make up for it. Bart Simpson for instance -- he's good at making us laugh. And I'd sooner take Bart's advice than his dad's!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
#12157 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 3:37 PM
I'd love to see more (or even all if possible) mods like Lazy Duchess' Nanny mod [ https://modthesims.info/d/657599/pl...ed-nannies.html ]. And the ones which pulls the service event sims (like police - that one exists, criminal, firefighter etc.) rather from employed in the career sims than just random townies. I'd love to see Dustin actually robbing the Goths!

More dresses (outfit) and skirts with tights/stockings (and flats not only heels), even in case of very hot date you'd not go barelegged in the middle of winter, would you ? (I'm looking at you Nina)

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Test Subject
#12158 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 4:28 PM Last edited by Simsfan2021 : 1st Sep 2021 at 4:41 PM.
I'd like to see zombies biting sims on their necks. There are mods where you can infect other sims, but they make the zombies fight them cartoonishly instead of biting them the traditional way. Would be awesome to use the vampire bite animation for zombies and infect sims THAT way. I'd also like to see creepier and more grotesque zombie replacement skins (ribs and guts exposed).
Mad Poster
#12159 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 11:51 PM Last edited by grammapat : 2nd Sep 2021 at 5:24 PM.
Wish there was a custom Grim Reaper phone that you could put on a community lot (a graveyard, of course), and a Sim could bring back any dead that was there. And they would go back to the Sim's house. That way a rich Sim could bring a Sim back for a poor family, like their beloved Dad, who is so stupid he keep killing himself.

This is not a REQUEST, as such a thing does not exist
EDIT: looks like it DOES exist...but issure

Theorist
#12160 Old 2nd Sep 2021 at 11:25 AM
Grammapat, we've just had a discussion of such phone on the previous page! It truly is a highly desired object, hmm...
Mad Poster
#12161 Old 2nd Sep 2021 at 3:51 PM Last edited by grammapat : 2nd Sep 2021 at 5:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by topp
Grammapat, we've just had a discussion of such phone on the previous page! It truly is a highly desired object, hmm...

I had the mod by Sophie David ...it stopped working. I got the one by Vimto but can't find it in catalog. Sophie David says his "patches" go in C/etc/Sim2/TSdata/Res/Catalog/Bins. Vimto doesn't mention where to install. Vimto did his in 2006, SophieDavid in 2009. I would rather not mess with C-drive. Both are too old to get help from creators.
So...what's working for others Simmers?

Mad Poster
#12162 Old 2nd Sep 2021 at 10:51 PM
I wish whomever disagrees would tell me WHY, since you obviously know something I don't

Forum Resident
#12163 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 1:23 AM
I'd like to see a mod that allows kids and adults to slide down stair banisters, would be kinda funny.
Top Secret Researcher
#12164 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pianogrinder
I'd like to see a mod that allows kids and adults to slide down stair banisters, would be kinda funny.

@pianogrinder:
I think that's already possible with Mansion & Garden.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#12165 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 10:10 AM
I think that's only teens, isn't it?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#12166 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 10:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I wish whomever disagrees would tell me WHY, since you obviously know something I don't

Maybe because the one by sophie david does work and shows up on community lots? I have it and use those rewards all the time as I'm far too lazy to wait for my sims to accomplish things on their own.
It doesn't actually work on community lots, and I've already edited it to do so, and I was looking into making all of them work on community lots.
Scholar
#12167 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 10:56 AM
I would like a mod that completely removed the snow-day closure of school.
It does not snow THAT much ¬_¬
Alchemist
#12168 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 3:30 PM
Aw, kids irl are already going to lose snow days, what with remote learning now--don't take them away from sim kids, too!

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Field Researcher
#12169 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 5:42 PM
On PAYSITES MUST BE DESTROYED, in SIMSLICE folder there is MAGAZINE PRINTING MACHINE. It would be cool if there was also option to PRINT NEWSPAPER on the machine. What you guys think of this? For journalism career it could be interesting business.
Top Secret Researcher
#12170 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lena88
On PAYSITES MUST BE DESTROYED, in SIMSLICE folder there is MAGAZINE PRINTING MACHINE. It would be cool if there was also option to PRINT NEWSPAPER on the machine. What you guys think of this? For journalism career it could be interesting business.

I think that exists somewhere, but I'd need to look it up.

Top Secret Researcher
#12171 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 6:34 PM
Default Slide down stairs banistar
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I think that's only teens, isn't it?

I am not sure. I'd need to check that.

Field Researcher
#12172 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 6:39 PM
I think that exists somewhere, but I'd need to look it up.

I wish it has option to print newspapers. I know there are NEWSPAPER DISPLAYS, SELLING NEWSPAPERS,...but it could be cool if the magazine machine had option to pr8nt newspapers.

P. S. I stated where/how to find the machine. The second option is actual SIMSLICE.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#12173 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 7:44 PM
I am not sure. I'd need to check that.

I know slding down bannisters came with M&G stuff, and also that it's autonomous only (unless you have allmenus on).
Alchemist
#12174 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 10:41 PM
No, I think there's a separate newspaper printing machine as well. Take a look on simslice.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Field Researcher
#12175 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
No, I think there's a separate newspaper printing machine as well. Take a look on simslice.

I cant find it. Do you have the link?
Page 487 of 576