Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Store All Fish and Harvestables at Once *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:48 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:48 AM by treeag

294 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 236 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 12
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 2nd May 2013 at 9:18 AM
Thank you for this awesome mod, I love you for it ^_^

I was wondering - how could I change the pie menu text? I want to translate it to Swedish, but I haven't been able to find the code where "Store all harvestables" and "Store all fish" is when opening the package in Sim3PE.

Could you point me in the right direction so that I might have it say "Lagra all skörd" (harvestables) och "Lagra all fisk" (fish) or something?

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#252 Old 5th May 2013 at 12:40 AM
Fabulous mod! I just want to note that it doesn't seem to count pumpkins as harvestables. They always get left in my inventory. Which is totally fine, because it's easy to just put it in the fridge myself, but I still thought I should let you know.
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 15th May 2013 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sashimidragon
Fabulous mod! I just want to note that it doesn't seem to count pumpkins as harvestables. They always get left in my inventory. Which is totally fine, because it's easy to just put it in the fridge myself, but I still thought I should let you know.

Have you updated to the latest version?

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#254 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 1:14 PM
I also much say, great job with this mod :D

Could you please update this mod to 1.55 - Island Paradise ??
Field Researcher
#255 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 5:23 PM
Is this compatible with 1.55/Island Paradise?

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Lab Assistant
#256 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 11:01 AM Last edited by cateyes2201 : 22nd Jul 2013 at 11:12 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by gothicwitch2004
Is this compatible with 1.55/Island Paradise?

I've been also waiting for an upgrate. And than i've think: there was not include new harvestable plants and fishes in IP, so i will test it. It's gone and works fine for me with patch 1.55 and Island Paradise.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#257 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 6:27 AM
Thank you Treeag! Your mods rock. Please, if you get a chance, can you make a version without the check for non-edible stuff (or maybe a box that allows all havestables)? I have a huge garden which everybody harvests from, and I LOVE that each sim can click the fridge, dump all their harvestables inside, and finally one sim can haul the load down to the potions shop for consignment. It would be even better if they could dump all havestables, including the red valerian, etc. It saves me literally HOURS of click, drag, click click, drag drag drag, next sim, repeat ad nauseum.

Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#258 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cateyes2201
I've been also waiting for an upgrate. And than i've think: there was not include new harvestable plants and fishes in IP, so i will test it. It's gone and works fine for me with patch 1.55 and Island Paradise.

Seaweed. Seaweed is new havestable for IP, I think.

Support a hungry coyfox (me!). Buy some wonderful flavored tea: Coy o'Teas

*10% goes to environmental causes*
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aimlesscoyote
Seaweed. Seaweed is new havestable for IP, I think.

yes it is but you can store it in the frige (if i remember right haha)

fire in kitchen starts: everyone in house comes to yell at it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#260 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 9:58 PM
Can you update it to work on version of 1.57? thanks i just love this mod!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#261 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 3:40 AM
Does this work with 1.63?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#262 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 12:59 AM
It still works, but any new items will not be put away automatically.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#263 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 10:19 AM
Wow! I cannot believe I did not find this mod, after being in ModtheSims for so long. O_O Heh. One finds something new (in this case, old) every time... Btw, I hope you will update this for 1.63! I will download it, still. I just hope it will work in my game. :S
Field Researcher
#264 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 3:26 PM
I hope you will update this for 1.63! great work!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#265 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 3:44 PM
Thank You for all your wonderfull mods.
Test Subject
#266 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 12:03 PM
Does this mod work for 1.63? Thanks!
Test Subject
#267 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morague
I find your mod indispensable! Am having a problem with it & university Life. It has worked for the last few weeks, but today my female sims stored everything & suddenly she can not select the fridge - no options whatsoever :/ Her husband still has all options. I replaced the fridge, but she still can't select anything. I reset her but still no options. Please, please fix this

Your problem has probably been fixed by now, but I am posting for future reference that this is usually caused the Uncommon/Special Unknown Seed bug from EA. Regardless of patch notes, at the time of this posting, this bug is still alive and well for many users. This is not a related issue with this mod. As Treeag stated, this bug can usually be corrected by removing the unknown seeds from the affected sim's inventory by placing them in a container/chest or selling them. If the issue persist after clearing the inventory, then it should clear itself after restarting the game.

@Treeag -
Thanks for all your work on this and other mods to make my game so much better.
Test Subject
#268 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 6:31 PM
I would also like to know if this works fine with the newest patch (1.63.5) or if we need an update. It definitely is a great mod (like all of Treeags).
Field Researcher
#269 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 2:55 AM
Is this compatible with patch 1.67?

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

THANKS POST
#270 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 8:18 PM
awesome :v
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#271 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 7:15 PM
Truly a time saver!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#272 Old 11th May 2014 at 11:08 PM
Thanks for the mod. A suggestion for update: pumpkin and some SN stuff didn't put in fridge with mod。
Lab Assistant
#273 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 7:07 AM
I know you aren't checking on your mods anymore but I thought I would say something anyway. I just noticed that on top of the fact that this mod not storing pumkins and mushrooms and herbs if my sim is a witch she can't use the store function at all. Being a gardener this is a minor issue but a annoying one. Hope the feed back helps.
THANKS POST
#274 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 5:58 AM
GOOD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#275 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 12:54 PM
Thank You very much)
Page 11 of 12