Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2020 at 8:54 AM
Default LizCrea Sims 2 brand new forum
LizCrea Sims 2 forum is born again, with a brand new updated section by Snarf (Lion-O at Insimenator).

As admin, I also have my own section, where I share my most recent creations for Bodyshop and a few object recolours and furnished lots.

LizCrea Sims 2 also got an area with only for Adult Sims 2 CC, mainly for Bodyshop. This area is only accessible per request via private message.

Snarf and me are also currently working on Sims 4 Bodyshop items conversions for the Sims 2.

For all downloads, registration is required. The forum URL is the following : http://622277.xobor.com/

We're happy to share with you some sets by Snarf, in his section :

Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th May 2020 at 1:19 PM
Default LizCrea Sims 2 May 2020
1. A tutorial in 7 parts about Sims 4 accessories conversions for the Sims 2 (parts 5, 6 and 7 use example of + 18 accessories)

In this section at the forum. Accessories as examples are not provided. But other files are added in an extra folder for training.

- Part 1 : conversion of a Sims 4 choker

- Part 2 : conversion of Sims 4 earrings

- Part 3 : basics on nude body bone assignment in Milkshape (useful for other body
parts accessories)

- Part 4 : Closer study of finger rings placement bone assignment in Milkshape

- Part 5 : conversion of Sims 4 accessories for nipples

- Part 6 : another altenative for accessories with difficult bone assignement.
They can be made as body_alpha or top_alpha on a body or top mesh

- Part 7 : resizing some accessories as separate bits before re-assembling for a
new Sims 2 mesh.

ShortyheadbandTraeliaAcc 3to2

This was on a Trapping hairstyle.

Three textures and the mesh is adjusted on hair by Helga:

Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 2:05 AM
Hi,

I registered on your forum several weeks ago, but I have been unable to access the forum sections apart from the "Music Lounge." I am also unable to view your profile or send you private messages through the forum. What must I do to remedy this?

Thanks,

Boseknows
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 11:34 PM
Now I can't access the forum at all. It won't accept my username and password for login, and it won't allow me to request a new password; keeps saying I'm entering the CAPTCHA wrong, but I'm not.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 9:12 AM
It's been a long time since my last post here.

Ms Simmer, former Sims Paraphernalia forum admin (along with Ranabluu, forum now closed), joined LizCrea Sims 2 forum and got her own section with old SP downloads of hers, mainly Sims.

We welcome Ms Simmer, aka London.

Here is an overview of Ms Simmer's sharings HERE :

[img width=600 height=600]https://i.imgur.com/vRuViYU.jpg[/img]

My first female Sim shared this new year is Svetlana Bliznakova - Rock band SEVI (Bulgaria)

Details :

T-shirt : Sims 4 KK converted by me
Pants, boots : jeans texture by Yuxi, boots CHANELLA conversion made
Maxis by Kurimasims

Necklace by Lindasims, Magnolia-C

Download HERE
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boseknows
Hi,

I registered on your forum several weeks ago, but I have been unable to access the forum sections apart from the "Music Lounge." I am also unable to view your profile or send you private messages through the forum. What must I do to remedy this?

Thanks,

Boseknows

The name of the forum member known to you and that you entered to register isn't correct (or this member got banned some time ago because of drama at other platforms since 2014). Sorry !

You can re-register, I made it easier today. You'd still have the CAPTCHA though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 9:23 AM
Sorry I deleted the same post. I was not sure if it was preview or submit, or edit, here.

Screaming Mustard rare shoes on dress mesh.

For my version, as pictured, all details in a text document are included. Dress texture from temptedsims. Heels and soles replaced with ones from MESH-IB-nightingalesimsAnlellaSandalsS4-4t2AF. Bodyshape : Maxis. The shoes are now on the Body group. SimPE file included for meshers.

Download at Mediafire only.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 8:21 PM
It's been a while since I didn't post here.

Maya40 (Hungary) joined the forum and posted Deco dolls.

For my section, I updated with Alisasims fashion clothes improvements, shoes swaps on 50 meshes in total. The previews (a few) are https://lizcrea-sims2.dreamwidth.org/27451.html]HERE .

And recently a Sussi ballgown edit with Danielsims pleaser boots and all is HERE

Textures inspired from Tehhi "Pirate dresses" at modthesims but all is improved. The top part of this Sussi mesh is now alpha-editable and attached to the underskirt.

Green

Mauve

Pink

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 11:58 AM
Hello all ! There were several sets created by Maya40 and me, among others for the Romanian Queen Mari. All details are at Dreamwidth .

Today there's a revamped Sim which original was from simstylesims.

Reese Thompson with a rosesims dress and Peggy gold Indian jewelry which I have reworked entirely, adding reflection and bumpmap textures, after a tutorial by Pixelhate at MTS.

I also created a 3D Maang Tikka accessory to replace the Sim's original costume make up. It's with pieces by BEO, Grafity and Toksik.

All is HERE to download.

Maang Tikka accessory 3D

Peggy jewels with reflection (kitchencounter envcube) and bumpmap

Dress with Amaryll flats, Maxis body top added

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Mar 2022 at 6:59 AM
I'm currently making Sims and improving ones from other Simmers. Some Sims will be share, others won't be.

Today there are two "celebrity" Sims.

Christiane F. (from the film) downloadable HERE with special hair streak :

Meira Segal, a female musician from Israel, playing also concerts to support poor European Eastern countries (Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova). I made a hair texture blend, her hair is not "straight" and glossy.

To download HERE .

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Apr 2022 at 8:35 AM
Here I made a clothes-accessories set inspired from the AL Bohemian dress (Maxis).

Details on meshes re-used are HERE .

All is available HERE or HERE .

Previews :

Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 7:17 AM
Hello! How can I register on your forum? Your gypsy dress is exactly what i need^^
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Apr 2023 at 12:45 AM
Is it still possible to get an invite to the adult site? Thank you.
Inventor
#14 Old 17th May 2023 at 6:58 PM
@liza495 this top retexture bleeds into the bottom and I don't have access to PM you on your forum. Can you fix this?

Screenshots