Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Eminence Grise
#26 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:32 AM
Downloadable on Origin right now (9:30 PDT), on good authority... I ordered at Gamefly, not there yet ><
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:35 AM
It's available for download everybody!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you soon!!!!!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Downloadable on Origin right now (9:30 PDT), on good authority... I ordered at Gamefly, not there yet ><

I use Origin and I still can't download it.
Eminence Grise
#29 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zerbu
I use Origin and I still can't download it.

USA? or where?
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:38 AM
hm, I am on central time (11:40 here) and it is NOT downloadable on Origin. Have they worked it out so it becomes available as midnight arrives in each timezone?
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:39 AM
Correction: Supernatural JUST became available at 11:40pm Central time.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:42 AM
I just got the EA e-mail about the pre order Plants vs. Zombies decor things. I'm not going to try and download them yet as I ordered a physical copy.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:42 AM
Mines became available at 1130 on the dot Central time, I'm in Chicago.
Eminence Grise
#34 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:42 AM
Wonder if they're staggering it by a few seconds for each person... 10 minute discrepancy is weird
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:44 AM
I'm here in Phoenix and I am able to do a direct download (9.44pm) here

more pics @ pixelplayground
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:46 AM
The fact that I ordered via Amazon and still don't have it makes me so jelly of you guys!!
Forum Resident
#37 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:47 AM
It just released on Amazon! Downloading now :-)

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:48 AM
I feel for you London Taylor

I was prepared to stay up but the fact that I can get it now is a wonderful surprise! (After trying un-successfully to hide my IP address and download it from the UK origin at 4pm local time using my old account when I used to live there)

Lab Assistant
#39 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:50 AM
Snookumboo

Hey, that sounded like a plan too! lol.
Test Subject
#40 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:59 AM
London Taylor

I know right! I thought it would definitely work... apparently not lol

Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:02 AM
"This item will be available to download on September 4, 2012 at 12:00 AM (US/Pacific)" How come others can get it on amazon? I'm on California time. If I had my dad's other account info i'd order from origin but he only gave me the amazon account boo >:o
Forum Resident
#42 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:07 AM
I was able to download from Amazon, but it won't show me the key to install. So I guess I have to wait until midnight after all. Mayber the download was a mistake and they corrected it after I started? One more hour to go. Luckily I actually have some freelance deadlines I need to work on so I couldn't play at the moment anyway. Either way, it will be a long night :-)

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#43 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:08 AM
Oh maybe it was a mistake, and just for the pc? I'm going to be getting it on a mac so i'm looking at the mac download. And yup one more hour i've been asleep from 8-11ish so i'm all ready to play >:D
Eminence Grise
#44 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 8:11 AM
Sigh... I'm frustrated... midnight PST and not available, so I suppose it won't be till tomorrow, on Gamefly. Will probably switch to Origin... I liked Direct2Drive and used them instead of EA Store back before Origin, since at that point EA Store charged extra if you wanted to be able to re-download. But Origin doesn't have that extra charge, and Direct2Drive was taken over by Gamefly, which is primarily a game rental company... and seems rather flaky about digital purchases. So time to change I guess
Test Subject
#45 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 8:09 PM
I'll be waiting till Friday for my copy since I live in the UK and preordered from game (double reward points yaay!) So Friday night when School is over with, I may pull an all nighter

My Sims 3 Legacy Playlist on youtube:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...cZeFAZcASs2qH6H
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 6:26 PM
I started downloading at midnight and was playing about 30 minutes after that. However, I noticed that all of my mods that were not gathered through the exchange are no longer working. I've been working on it for a couple of days now and I'm going to head over to the help portion of these forums to see if anyone else is having issues. I do like the game though and have moved families over from other worlds that I liked just to populate Moonlight Falls.
Eminence Grise
#47 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snick3
I started downloading at midnight and was playing about 30 minutes after that. However, I noticed that all of my mods that were not gathered through the exchange are no longer working. I've been working on it for a couple of days now and I'm going to head over to the help portion of these forums to see if anyone else is having issues. I do like the game though and have moved families over from other worlds that I liked just to populate Moonlight Falls.

Gameplay mods need to be updated before you use them with a new patch/EP. Check for updates where you got the mod... using the old ones could screw up your save.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 1:59 AM
It looks like twallan has already updated his mods to 1.38, and I found a beta version of Awesomemod...time to play Supernatural!

Simulis
απολαυστικά κακό
Page 2 of 2