Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 1:02 PM
Default How to Stop Green Lights in Full Moon?
Hey everyone

I've been through the whole gameplay file with S3pe, and only found the package in order to modify zombie spawning on full moon, but I want to turn off green lighting on Full Moon, anyone know how to do that or if it's been done?

Thanks
Advertisement
#2 Old 10th May 2013 at 12:05 AM Last edited by fairycake89 : 10th May 2013 at 1:45 AM.
would love to know if its possible as the green light really clashes with my decor :P

Also if you enable 'testingcheatsenabled true' and shift-click on your mailbox you can control the supernatural population and stop zombies spawning - I found I have to do this as I am playing an evil fairy gardener (dont' ask) and he is sick and tired of zombies nomming his produce - we cant afford a fence and a gate yet :/
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 7:32 AM
I've kinda become sick of the green nights, too. I didn't mind it when playing the Supernatural world but I'd really like to leave that green glow to that world. Wondering if there is a mod, or a way to create a file in s3pe, that I can pop in when I'm in a world where I DON'T want the green glowing night.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#4 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 7:56 AM
there's one at simasylum. You have to make an account there first, but here is the link http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...-moon-lighting/