Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2013 at 3:48 AM
Zombie Legacy??
is there a Zombie legacy challenge done in here??? just curios if this challenge is existed if not give me some idea and if it's yes please send me a link co'z I want to try this challenge.
I suspect that this thread is not here but in WCIF instead :P
please correct me if I'm wrong :P
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st May 2013 at 4:03 AM
Site Helper
#3 Old 31st May 2013 at 4:02 PM
Tell me that this wasn't your own challenge and you were just advertising it? lol

Yes, this thread should probably have been in WCIF. (Or you could have googled first and not posted at all.) I'm glad you found it, though. Enjoy.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Tell me that this wasn't your own challenge and you were just advertising it? lol

Yes, this thread should probably have been in WCIF. (Or you could have googled first and not posted at all.) I'm glad you found it, though. Enjoy.

yeah I suppose that I could search it in the first place but I want to know it here first If this Challenge is already been trend :P