Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 1:26 AM
Default Most recent CAW more buggy?
Has anyone noticed more bugs than usual in the latest CAW. Sorry if there is a post already keeping track of CAW bugs, but the search feature doesn't seem to want to narrow results by forum.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 10:48 AM
Yep, my CAW always crashes, objects dissapear from catalog and world, lots that were previously good flatened started to stick out of the world terrain... Crashing stopped but bugs continued.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 9:51 PM
What is the most recent caw? It's always been bloody buggy in my eyes, but perhaps I'm just being overly critical. I couldn't get eig up last time I checked, it was after patch 1,67 was released.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
What is the most recent caw? It's always been bloody buggy in my eyes, but perhaps I'm just being overly critical. I couldn't get eig up last time I checked, it was after patch 1,67 was released.

It is probably still the same. I'm working in my right now and it hasn't been updated for 6 months (or even more).