Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 12:02 AM
Default The Word War II World
I am in the process of making a new world! This is a retro world, centered around the 40s. I am in the process of making the terrain at the moment. You can volunteer for making sims, houses, clothes and hairs for sims, and build/buy objects later on. Also, if you could, link some good retro build/buy items. I don't know yet what EPs will be required, as I may get more in the process of making this world.
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 12:20 AM
One place you could pull a bunch of useful stuff for that period out of would be the EA world of Roaring Heights. I know it's not common to see an EA world as a requirement for a custom world, but it's not unheard of. And that world gives you a ton of period hair and clothing that would work for the 40's, as well as Art deco build stuff that could look good for that period as well. Good luck with your project. I'd love to see you post your progress, perhaps with a thread in the CAW section or Creator Feedback.
#3 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 2:05 AM
I completely concur with eskie227, Roaring Heights has the hair, the decor and the clothing for such a stylish period in history. Your project sounds wonderful and I would love it see it when it's completed.

If you're not sure where to find it, there is a link to the Creator Feedback Forum for when you are ready to share pictures and ideas with others.

Good luck!
#5 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
But where are you going to find NAZI stuff?

There's an SS uniform at Rock The Sims Italy. It's out there if you care to look for it.
Banned
#7 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 9:20 AM
But is this Europe or North America you're doing?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
But is this Europe or North America you're doing?

North America based. It's a bit more of a.. Gorgeous, fun build.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 6:40 PM
I have a tank that I did before but it is a bit modern I also have black hawk helicopter there all in deco for neighbor.
Banned
#10 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dailycard
I have a tank that I did before but it is a bit modern I also have black hawk helicopter there all in deco for neighbor.

I'm afraid WWII did not have blackhawks, in case you're suggesting the creator to use those.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 10:46 PM
I understand you are look for bomber,and other such plane and old fashion D-day boats I guess but I like modern weapons to a point.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 10:50 PM
If memory serves me right there were one's such objects built for the sims 2
#13 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 1:53 AM
Can't you just play Castle Wolfenstein for that?

I do like Roaring Heights. It could use some fixes, tho.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:43 AM
Point Ouerbacker's a decent world to use, though it'll need a bit of retrofitting (removing computers). Whole world's based off of Cannery Row + the 70s anyways.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 3:13 PM
Default My tank
My tank I am not too sure if this tank maybe to modern but it was one I did sometime ago
Screenshots