Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#76 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 4:31 PM
I'm passing on this one and waiting on Seasons
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 8:42 AM
Seasons. For Sims sake, man....make it rain!!

It is impossible to get on your feet until you get off your butt.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
Could someone direct me to the sims semi reality so beloved of the zombie haters? You know those same sims who dont use oven mitts to take hot stuff out of the oven, or those same sims who pulls stuff out of their magic pockets (aka their ass) or the same sims who have super ESP when it comes to other peoples business? Or those same sims who can become a celebrity by simply walking down the street? ...

the zombies wouldn't be such an issue if they were not so numerous. My sims were fine for a while, then one night zombies appeared in the garden, destroying it. I put a fence around the garden with a locked gate. Problem solved. then the zombies appeared with their radio and danced in the yard all night long.

It is not just at a full moon either. It is every night, and there is no way to interact with the zombies to ask them to leave or to whatever. Even fairies are not immune to being zombies. I have had fairy zombies on the lot as well. My sims so far have been busy establishing their household, careers and family and so far have met only two fairies, one vampire and no witches, but have had unsolicited contact with a plethora of zombies. I say this is poor programming. In the game options you can turn off all the supernatural beings except zombies. I woudn't mind a few zombies here and there, but 4-7 on the home lot every night is too much!
Space Pony
#79 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 3:52 PM
Sadly the only reason why I wanted this EP was because it went so well with my world which is inspired by the Greek Gods and Goddesses and this EP went nicely with the Underworld, particularly having Bonehilda on all of my Underworld community lots... except Lady Persephone's (Goddesses of Spring and Hades' wife) garden and possibly Hades' (God of the Underworld) Cemetery, still not sure how I'm going to make the Cemetery more than just a few tombstones and a mausoleum. Doesn't help when I won't allow myself to play the game until the next major break in school, due to my sim addiction.
Scholar
#81 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
Could someone direct me to the sims semi reality so beloved of the zombie haters?

First, could you please direct me as to where not liking zombies equated to wanting only realism in the game, or, to begin with, even caring about realism in the game to begin with?

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Field Researcher
#82 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bassoon_crazy
First, could you please direct me as to where not liking zombies equated to wanting only realism in the game, or, to begin with, even caring about realism in the game to begin with?

It is not a matter of not liking zombies. It is amatter of not liking SO MANY zombies. I feel like my sims are living in Michael Jackson's music video "Thriller."
Field Researcher
#83 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 7:52 PM
I want to thank everyone in this thread. The conversation here gave me a great idea, and I'm in the middle of creating it now. :D
Scholar
#84 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ksstrek
It is not a matter of not liking zombies. It is amatter of not liking SO MANY zombies. I feel like my sims are living in Michael Jackson's music video "Thriller."

Well, yes, for you it may not be a matter of disliking zombies altogether. However, I do. Fairycake called out "zombie haters", so I responded because I dislike zombies and have chosen not to buy the game because of them. Do note that fairycake's post was before SN came out, so most were not quite aware of how bad the zombies would be in this game. Therefore, fairycake was calling out those of us who dislike zombies altogether, not those of us who are merely bothered by the issue in the game that is causing there to be too many.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Field Researcher
#85 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bassoon_crazy
Well, yes, for you it may not be a matter of disliking zombies altogether. However, I do. Fairycake called out "zombie haters", so I responded because I dislike zombies and have chosen not to buy the game because of them. Do note that fairycake's post was before SN came out, so most were not quite aware of how bad the zombies would be in this game. Therefore, fairycake was calling out those of us who dislike zombies altogether, not those of us who are merely bothered by the issue in the game that is causing there to be too many.

Actually I have fixed my zombie problem. I downloaded a "no zombie" mod. I would rather have no zombies than lots of zombies.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 2:16 PM
I used to be a SN hater... but then I realised I am one of those people that get stuck in ruts - I do the same ol' tired routine and I then get bored of the Sims.

Supernatural has forced me to break my habit and try something I usually avoid. And you know what? It breathed new life into my game and for that, I now adore SN.

I still prefer my simming a bit more "realistic", but I'm also enjoying being out of my comfort zone and trying something new.
Page 4 of 4