Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 12:15 AM
Default Supernatural and the newest patch...
This is not a thread asking for help.

I just got my expansion pack in the mail today, and I also noticed that the newest patch adds in more ear sliders. Since I don't really have any extra ear sliders, I'm sure this won't affect any of my current slider mods, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see when I install it and load my game.

How is everyone's game doing after installing Supernatural? What supe' did you create first? I'll probably make a fairy first because, well, for me right now, that seems like the most interesting one.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 12:23 AM
The only sliders that were added were Under bite (jaw), Nostril Rotation (different from the other one, so they don't clash at all), Ear points (self explanatory) and Ear(___) lol can't remember the word that goes here... I believe its Orbit? , anyway, the slider changes the position of the ears. It will make them face forward, so they look more like elf ears (from the cartoons). I've tried all of my sliders (I don't have any ear ones) and they all work perfectly fine in the game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 12:36 AM
Ooohh, that's neat! I need to stop being lazy and install the game, but I wanted to go ahead and get AM downloaded so I can install that soon. Can't live without AM. :P
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 12:56 AM
Ah, I don't use that one. I use MC. I'm just being a lazy butt and don't feel like playing right now. Maybe when Im good and lush, I'll play. lol
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 10:54 AM
Just wondering, seeing as you mention the patch; do you have Pets installed? I wondered if you have noticed any difference in the behaviour of the ice-cream truck. EA said they had made it so that it would no longer appear ot 3am outside Sims homes. I wondered if they actually had done.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 11:26 AM
I thought we had to wait for the ice cream truck to be fixed in seasons.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 11:32 AM
Oh, maybe I'm wrong then. Since I've been following both Supernatural and Saesons threads I guess I could have got my info mixed up. Seems odd for them to postpone it to a later pack though.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu