Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 8:03 AM
Default Can I add mermaids safely to CAW?
When populating a CAW world with Nraas's mods, I noticed there is an option called "Mermaid" under "Set service" interaction. I wonder can I add mermaid NPC's to CAW safely? I read on Wiki that ghosts and mummies can cause problems if added.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 8:33 AM
If you mean the NPC Mermaid household that show up at dive lots they would be completely irrelevant to add if you don't have dive lots. As you'd never get a chance to meet them in order to call them onto land to interact outside of dive lots.

If you're talking about random townies spawning as mermaids this is a bad idea. They'll probably die of dehydration after a sim week. They always do in my game.

But, if you have dive lot(s) in your world, I don't see how it can break your game to add the NPC mermaid household.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 10:52 AM
I would ask about this on the nraas site, it's a bit technical, but they should know if the mod works with it at all, and where they come into play.

I know zip about mermaids, but NPC's are the one you call for or they do some work in your town like bartenders or something. I don't know if that is the mermaids living on divelots, but it could be plausable I guess.