Replies: 6155 (Who?), Viewed: 342989 times.
Page 247 of 247
Scholar
#6151 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 8:15 AM
In Poverty Point, elder Natalie Haywood died. With the rent due the next morning, her daughter Jenny and son-in-law Hermann decided they no longer needed their three-bedroom townhouse; they thought they and seven-year-old Adam would fit into a two-bedroom bungalow just fine, but they didn't realize how much stuff they had, so Hermann's exercise machine is parked outside in the yard.

Vandana Forde left the orphanage for university, where she's moved into a dorm with Sharla Ottomas, Sophie Miguel, Isaiah Gavigan and Stewart Pearson.
Mad Poster
#6152 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 9:48 AM
Andrew Henderson, the first born in my hood, has just gone to Uni He will be joined soon by some of his friends.
Scholar
#6153 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 2:00 PM
I was stuck degragmenting my hard drive when I really wanted to play because my computer was getting very slow recently.I'll be back into setting up my towns and playing my BACC again soon.
Field Researcher
#6154 Old Yesterday at 12:13 AM
So I've been getting back into the game and I made a random test sim to live out in the boonies of Pleasantview and she ended up with Darren Dreamer. After a couple weeks of playing the field, they just got married right after the birth of their son Levi. Dirk isn't exactly jazzed about having to move but he's close to Larissa so it looks like they'll at least be friendly until he's off to college if he ends up going. In my towns, they have to have a B+ average and get at least one scholarship to go, so he might not end up going, but if not, he can stay and run the bakery that Larissa started on a whim that's just kind of hanging out on her property.

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
Scholar
#6155 Old Yesterday at 5:30 PM
I did some work on a simmable lake in my game today.It was great to be able to even load my game though this was all I could do because I have a grocery emergency to deal with.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#6156 Old Today at 1:17 AM
So in my Shape Island hood, the Frederick family had a double wedding.

That's Makaro and Jamellon on the left and Edie and Hanson on the right. Hanson is Jamellon's father.

After the wedding party, the two couples left in the limousine for their quickie honeymoons.

Fast forward a couple of Sim days and surprise! It appears the honeymoons were doubly successful.

Both Hanson's new wife Edie and his daughter Jamellon became pregnant, popping at almost the same time.

Edie was the first to deliver.

And she gave birth to triplets! Two boys and a girl.

Just as Edie delivered her third baby, Jamellon went into labor.

And then she gave birth to twin daughters.

Some quick remodeling was required to extend the nursery.

Needless to say, the next rotation with the Fredericks will take some effort with FIVE new little ones to take care of.
Hanson is holding one while the other four are (for now) resting quietly.
Screenshots

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Page 247 of 247