Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mercy Hospital

by sunni9676 Posted 13th Apr 2009 at 10:18 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2009 at 8:51 AM by sunni9676

179 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Test Subject
#76 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 1:46 AM
Are the beds pushable? It's a GREAT hostpital!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 12:57 PM
This lot looks great! it really has the hospital look but with nice warm atmosphere.
Test Subject
#78 Old 1st May 2010 at 9:26 PM
Wow! Exactly what I needed! Many thanks! :D

Things you see, sometimes look like things you need.
But things you need aren't always necessary.
Get it?
Test Subject
#79 Old 5th May 2010 at 9:51 PM
Wow it looks fantastic! Is this alble to use in the base game or do i need the EP's listed?
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 27th May 2010 at 8:19 PM
I downloaded this hospital a few months ago for my hood. I took one of my sims there. The lot loaded, but soon as the live mode started my game crashed and I went back to desktop. So I reloaded the game and sent a differnt sim to the lot, this time it didn't get past the load screen before it crashed and sent me back to desktop. Sadly, I've sence removed the lot from my game. Do you know why it would have caused y game to crash? I really want to play this lot. I want it back in my hood. lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 27th May 2010 at 8:39 PM
oldenBuffy - The only reason for crashing I can imagine would be that you do not have the required expansion packs to run this lot; or it is simply to large for your graphic card/cpu to handle.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Test Subject
#82 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 12:01 AM Last edited by haley1994 : 6th Jun 2010 at 12:38 AM. Reason: another ?
Default Chris Hatch's Hospital Birth hack
Quote: Originally posted by miros1
This will be very handy with Chris Hatch's Hospital Birth hack!

What is this hack and where can i find it???
And how did you get the babies in the bassinettes???
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 7:17 AM
Sunni,

I have all eps up to M&G and I have a new gamers pc. Even upgraded my video card a few weeks ago. I have no problem with any of your other lots. So I have no idea why this one is crashing. *sobs* I really love this one too. All I can do is download and try it again.
Test Subject
#84 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miros1
This will be very handy with Chris Hatch's Hospital Birth hack!

What do you mean ? ;O
Tell
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 4:41 PM
Chris Hatch has a hospital mod over at back alley sims. It allows you to have a true hosptial. From the description, it's not a fully residental or community lot, it's an in between lot. Your sims cannot visit the lot on their own, they have to use the phone, and are transported there similar to how they do it in Sims 3. Chris is working off the emergency call feature that was disabled in the game.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 9:39 PM
The hospital is amazing, but I mainly want it for all the Custom Content you're giving us, too...
Thanks!
Test Subject
#87 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 8:51 PM
I wanted it still to be a community lot, with nurses and doctors working there, and in another household with a pregnant woman, get her to drive to the hospital, and have her baby there. Then, she takes it home in a car seat.
You did a WONDERFUL job anyway!
Test Subject
#88 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 6:22 PM
-- -- I FOUND SOMETHING --
The people that was on the hospital is deleted.
Reason: Concact the user that create this or uploaded it.
Test Subject
#89 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 6:26 PM
Error found
Quote: Originally posted by oldenBuffy
I downloaded this hospital a few months ago for my hood. I took one of my sims there. The lot loaded, but soon as the live mode started my game crashed and I went back to desktop. So I reloaded the game and sent a differnt sim to the lot, this time it didn't get past the load screen before it crashed and sent me back to desktop. Sadly, I've sence removed the lot from my game. Do you know why it would have caused y game to crash? I really want to play this lot. I want it back in my hood. lol

-- -- Reason --
That was a error that can't be removed from the game.
Can you remove it?
-- Smiley using --

-- Rate smiley --
Test Subject
#90 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 11:06 PM
I like this very much, but it caused my game to run very slow and crash.

CEO- It's on.
Test Subject
#91 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 11:07 PM
This made my game run very slow and crash

CEO- It's on.
Test Subject
#92 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 4:38 AM
i can't find the mesh for the required bassinet, do you have a link to it? i'd really like to play with this lot. :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 11:57 PM
Omg I sooo oneed this! Are there automatically employees there? or what?
Top Secret Researcher
#94 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 2:55 AM
just so you all know, Chris Hatch supposedly has a hack. (At least people say.) But I also heard that if you make this lot a hospital with that hack, usually pregnant women that go there don't give birth. Dunno if it's a glitch. So either way, I guess it's not gonna be easy getting pregnant women to go to this hospital.

ENTJ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 4:37 AM
Love this hospital!!!! I finally got all the ep's to download it!
Test Subject
#96 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 1:36 AM
It's perfect!
The bad news:
I only have seasons and double deluxe
The good news:
It's almost my birthday!
I think the idea to make it a residential lot is a great idea, and I have some good ideas to add to the hospital (When I get the needed games of course!) :lovestruc
Test Subject
#97 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oldenBuffy
Chris Hatch has a hospital mod over at back alley sims. It allows you to have a true hosptial. From the description, it's not a fully residental or community lot, it's an in between lot. Your sims cannot visit the lot on their own, they have to use the phone, and are transported there similar to how they do it in Sims 3. Chris is working off the emergency call feature that was disabled in the game.

Wow, just what I needed! It will totally make the hospital eaiser to use!
Test Subject
#98 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sunni9676
This is not an expansion pack, it is just a community lot. It is primarily for storytelling, videos and old-fashioned pretending. If you would like Drs/Nurses, create a 'family' of them and have them purchase the lot as a business and hire employees to work in it for the cafeteria and pharmacy, etc.

If you would like your pregnant sim to give birth at the hospital please read my note on the 'overview'.

Wow, that's an even BETTER idea! I don't know which one to choose!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 4:27 AM
I have to have this. I don't know if/when I'm gonna play with this lot, but I was born in Mercy Hospital on Long Island NY *coughwaybackinthedaycough*, so I have to have it. This lot has really put a smile on my face! Thanks! ^_^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#100 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 9:37 PM
Absolutely what I'm looking for in a sims hospital! Very realistic! Thank you very much!
Page 4 of 8