Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mercy Hospital

by sunni9676 Posted 13th Apr 2009 at 10:18 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2009 at 8:51 AM by sunni9676

179 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Scholar
THANKS POST
#176 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 3:04 PM
Savage Sims no longer works. such a shame. But this will be great wit Chris Hatch's Hospital Mod. Love it!
Test Subject
#177 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 2:01 AM
Guys, is there a way to make the pregnant Sim give birth on the Hospital and other maternity stuffs like the Screenshots show? (the nurse with the baby and some familiars seeing it), and how?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#178 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 9:48 PM
This would have been really cool if you had of made this into a movie.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#179 Old 2nd Nov 2021 at 11:19 PM
Thanks for sharing! Love this build!
Mad Poster
#180 Old 11th Sep 2023 at 9:23 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 11th Sep 2023 at 9:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by canda
Me too. Don't know why.

Old one, I know, but I had issues with this lot too back in the days. I think I narrowed it down to the deco ambulance throwing some random errors. It seemed to do so on another lot too, If I remember correctly. I removed the ambulance (possibly also the red car?) from the lot, and then the errors stopped.

As far as I know, Sunni's deco cars at Sunnisims don't have the same issues, so those are a good alternative, and have both the red car and ambulance included (Sunni mentions Craig81, who made the red car and ambulance from this lot upload, helping with making the car set, but Sunni's files seem to be newer).

If I remember correctly (and it's possible I don't) I had some issues with Sunni's Twin Peaks lot, too - which could also be related to those car statues (the red car was part of that upload - I have since used the red car in another lot, but there it seemed to be error free, so I'm not entirely sure about it).

I also had issues with one of the recliner hospital chairs from Retailsims (the white or pink one - I think it was the pink one, but not 100% sure). It's been ages since I've used them.

It's entirely possible the issues are EP spesific and related to just one or two CC items, which can explain why some people have crashes/errors, and some don't. Crashes can also happen if you don't have the same EPs as the uploader.

Anyhow, if someone gets any troubles, test if it works to remove the items mentioned here, and see if the problems resolve.

Apart from a few items causing some bugs, I've not had any other issues with Sunni's lots (they usually work quite nicely for me, and I've even got several of my personal favorites in their collection)

Thought I'd leave this here just in case anyone else stumbles upon the errors/crashes again.

(I was mainly just trying to figure out where the car statues by Craig/simphonydesigns were from, because I can't seem to find any traces of that site other than Sunni's link here...)
Page 8 of 8