Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 10:41 PM
Default Grrr this is sooo anoying!!!
So I've posted this question on yahoo answers and NO ONE can give a good answer....Okay so I just got my Action Replay (from eBay) and at first it didn't have Pokemon Platinum registered, so I had to register it, only instead of just popping my game into the AR and then starting up my DS, I searched for the ID code on google and found this code: CPUE - D074D1B3 and I put that in and started putting codes on it and well NONE of the codes worked...so I again searched google for some Action Replay codes for Pokemon Platinum, found some different variations of the same codes that didn't work, put those in and again, they didn't work...SO i unregistered Platinum on my AR and popped in my game and started up the DS...Up until then I thought I had the wrong ID code but here's what popped up on my DS screen:

...Wait what was that?....

The code that I found on google was the right ID code?! GRRR!!! That means that the codes were incorrect for the cheats I wanted to use!!! I found 3 variations for Oak's Letter:

The first variation that DIDN'T work:

Oak's Letter (L+R)
94000130 FCFF0000
62101D40 00000000
B2101D40 00000000
0000B5D4 00000009
0000B5D8 00000000
D2000000 00000000

The second variation that also DIDN'T work:

Oak's Letter (Press L+R)
94000130 FCFF0000
B2101D40 00000000
0000B5D4 00000009
D2000000 00000000

And the third variation that again DIDN'T work:

Oaks Letter
94000130 FCFF0000
B2101140 00000000
0000B5D4 00000009
D2000000 00000000

And because every variation for the 'Oak's Letter' code was also accompanied by a variation of the other event item codes I didn't even try them because well if the 'Oak's Letter' code didn't work the others wouldn't either...
Which now means I need someone who knows what they are talking about to input with their Pokemon expertise on what codes I can use that WILL work...That's why I posted this question here, because unlike the people floating around on yahoo answers, the people here are actually considerate and knowledgeable in what they say...Basically, I need the AR codes for the Azure Flute and Oak's Letter. If someone, ANYONE, can PLEASE help me with this oh so frustrating task I would greatly appreciate it.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 11:00 PM
Aww I'm soo sorry! I had trouble with my action Replay too. It didn't make much sense O_O but, I wish I had this game. I wish I could help I have the diamond version not planning on getting platinum.
Have you tried using another game with it? Maybe the action replay you bought is rigged. Ebay users lie. :P

PS- Some codes don't work. Maybe you should try a different code for a different item thing.

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 11:54 PM
Well the AR did have Animal Crossing Wild World already registered and those codes work just fine with my AC game...But I haven't tried other codes for any of the other event items...I'll do that and get back to ya...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 1:16 AM
Ok, sorry I can't be of other assistance

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 1:33 AM
It's okay, but I just used a different code, the code that pretty much makes all pokeballs work like the masterball...It's the 100% catch rate code, it works perfectly...This is so confusing, if that code works than the others should too but they don't......

I think they might not be working because I have a mystery gift waiting for me in Nintendo's WiFi area thingy... And because I didn't get my NDS installed on my PC I need to wait until I get my new lime green NDS Lite from eBay to get the NDS link cord so I can actually go online with my game and get my gift...Yeah My mum threw away the box from my first NDS Lite which had the manual and the usb link cord in it...
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 2:14 AM
No, some codes are just bad. People lie, you know? No, the mystery gift has nothing to do with it. Just the code. Don't worry if some don't work because they don't. Hope I've helped...at least somewhat

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 2:37 AM
Well yes you have helped...But those codes are everywhere on the web and no one has complained about them not working....I seriously think my AR is glitched somehow...BUt maybe not, I dunno I'm all kinds of confused...
Inventor
#8 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 12:14 PM
maybe your using codes for the wrong reigon? like, i'm from the uk, so i need to use PAL codes, and the NTSC(?) codes wont work on my game because it's PAL.

maybe that's the problem?
or maybe you've got the wrong game id code? (sorry if someone already said that)