Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Layerable Piercing Set

by Winry Posted 30th Sep 2010 at 5:41 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2010 at 9:51 PM by Winry : 8 new piercings added!

168 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 110 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 6:48 PM Last edited by Trouble1234 : 22nd Dec 2010 at 10:37 PM.
I really love your piercings.
I'm using them on my self sim, but I got a few more piercings myself XD
So I'd like to request a custom set for males (categorised as bracelet): your snakebites with rings und the septum, antibites/madonna-marilyn-combination, two more piercings in the lower lip.
Well, I got a picture . I look awful and totally dumb, but you can see the piercings there XD

And could you do a female set (categorised as a bracelet, too), consisting of the snakebites (studs), the middle labret, septum, madonna-combination (like mine) and a nose stud on the left side?

It would be fantastic, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#52 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 3:59 AM
Trouble1234 : I'll see what I can do but as I've said, I don't have as much time now and I have other requests before yours.
Nice hair color between
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 9:40 PM
Thanks! I was looking desperately for these 8)
Test Subject
#54 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 9:51 PM Last edited by jolina22 : 12th Jan 2011 at 10:12 PM.
Hi, I've followed your instructions and have read everything I can find about downloading but it still doesn't work. I have no other custom content in my game and I've checked and it is switched on. I'm playing Double Deluxe and apartment life on windows 7. I thought that was the problem but windows 7 doesn't seem to be the problem.

Do I need a new mesh or recolour and if so can you link me to getting it please. Thanks, I really want your piercings!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 12:50 AM
jolina22 : the problem is that you're trying to use sims3 content in the sims2 game.
There are sims 2 piercings out there, just check that the filters are on.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 9:45 AM
Hey, I was wondering if you can have a simple nose stud in the glasses slot instead of the other ones?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#57 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 11:50 AM
Sure, a left stud or a right stud? For female or for male?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 6:57 PM
These are absolutely perfect! Everything is the right size compared to real life and I can make my friends etc look more realistic. Thanks a bunch, lovely
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 9:58 PM
Hi, I have an issue. I like to have my female sims with earrings, but I also like the nose stud, the monroe, and lip ring for various sims. How can all my female sims have earrings but one of the three piercings? If each piercing is "as bracelet" won't they cancel each other? Or just if I try to put say a monroe and lip ring on at same time? Sorry for the confusion! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 5:20 AM
Left for a female Also lol
If I can have snakebites together as a option for glasses would be great
but I'm thankful for whatever you can do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#61 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 12:35 PM
stryeyeddrmr : the different piercings acting as bracelet don't cancel each others out, as long as they are not on the same sim. You can totally have a sim with earrings and a nose stud (as bracelet) and another with earrings and a monroe (as bracelet). You just can't have ONE sim with earrings and a nose stud (as bracelet) and a monroe (as bracelet).
If you want such a combination, ask here and I'll make you a specific set

MrNobody19 : I'll get to it. You want the snakebites separated from the nose stud, right? Not with it?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 9:31 AM
Yes, Separate. I'll be very thankful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 12:00 AM
These are the best ive seen so far! Awesome job!!
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#64 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 11:49 AM Last edited by Kabuto : 18th Mar 2011 at 8:18 PM.
Thank you very much !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 10:46 PM
these look awesome! im still looking for a barbel eyebrow piercing and gauged earings though... can anybody point me in the right direction?
Test Subject
#66 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 3:16 AM Last edited by Kcz421 : 24th Mar 2011 at 5:05 AM.
So this is a little embarrassing, as I'm familiar with downloading and have done so for years with Sim items. I don't usually do mods, and I saw these piercings and gotta have 'em!

I have Windows 7x64 and use WinZIP for downloads. I can't get the items to show up in the game. Unless they downloaded to the wrong area, WinZIP defaulted to Documents/EA/Sims 3/Downloads, and I extracted all the files there; but nothing shows up. Am I missing something or am I one of those "ur doin it wrong" people? haha

I don't have any CC other than items that came with patch updates and no other mods. The items downloaded to the same folder with the downloaded items (default CC, and those show up normally in game). I have the basic game only with 1.19 patch update.

Reply when you can, this is a head scratcher and haven't usually had problems with other downloads.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 12:55 PM
AH HA. I figured it out and it was due to my lack of education on mods. (Like I said earlier it's been a while since I've done mods for the games, and the first mod I've gotten for Sims 3)

So I went to http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...Setup_and_Files and followed the instructions there. I just didn't have the Mods folder and packages folder nor the resource.cfg file inside the Mods folder. Just took a couple of minutes to transfer each .package file over. I crossed my fingers this last time I opened the game and was like "Please work, zomg..." And they were there!!!

YAY!!!
Thanks for the piercings. SMILIES!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#68 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 11:13 PM
Okay, I'm glad you found your way!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 1st May 2011 at 10:17 PM
ZOMG!These'll look great with my goth simmies thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 11th May 2011 at 5:02 AM
I absolutely LOVE these! Could I request a right nose ring, a left monroe, and a labret in silver to all be on the left or right ear? or even glasses? My Sim has all over body tatts and the bracelet ones won't work. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 3:12 PM
Wow awesome Thanks Winry!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 6:23 PM
I'm gonna use it for all my Sims! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 11:59 PM
I really want angel bites for my males sim in sims 3 D:
Field Researcher
#74 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 2:16 PM
None of the programs that I have for unzipping will unzip these which is really unfortunate because they are the ONLY good looking piercings for Sims 3. WinZIP for Mac won't allow me to open multiple files within a folder for some reason. It'd be super awesome if you were able to have them as individual downloads.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 5:09 PM
Thank You! I needed these for my Zacky Vengeance sim
Page 3 of 7