Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 14th May 2014 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Edit: Gone on a cc-spree looking for cool stuff so I found some stuff fitting this thread...

I need that meat-cleaver hair accessory, due to reasons. Can you say where you saw it? (Or I could post in WCIF and tell you to go look there, but it seems like a waste.)
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 14th May 2014 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
I need that meat-cleaver hair accessory, due to reasons. Can you say where you saw it? (Or I could post in WCIF and tell you to go look there, but it seems like a waste.)

Here you go.
Spice Pony
#28 Old 14th May 2014 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Here you go.

Actually, could you post the other links, as well? Might as well share in the nonsense.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 14th May 2014 at 6:33 PM Last edited by r_deNoube : 14th May 2014 at 6:48 PM.
The disturbing rabbit thingy is published here.

Personally I'd prefer a meat cleaver through the head, but YMMV.
Inventor
#30 Old 15th May 2014 at 10:15 AM
I don't really remember where I found all that nonsense since I was searching through random simblrs, I've seen some stuff man, and I would not for the life of me go back there.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th May 2014 at 8:04 PM
Cow hat
Found a very cute yet weird cow hat today:
Scholar
#32 Old 16th May 2014 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ewenk7
The bathroommobile comes immediately to mind: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=487831

Ahaha, that's actually pretty hilarious. Unfortunately, I don't think I have come across anything really weird yet.

C-A
Scholar
#33 Old 16th May 2014 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CorruptedBride
Cow hat
Found a very cute yet weird cow hat today:

The whole tumblr is very weird. What about this?

There's other hilariously stupid hats there too.
Spice Pony
#34 Old 17th May 2014 at 1:51 AM Last edited by ewenk7 : 17th May 2014 at 2:06 AM.
This might be cheating, given that I went looking for the weirdest thing I could find, but hey: http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/201...-by-juba0o.html

Edit: For that matter, as a "see also" sort of link from the one above, there's this: http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/201...-by-juba0o.html

I like the comments on some of these. "W-why…"
Scholar
#35 Old 17th May 2014 at 2:14 AM
OH MY GOD- The eye one is really creepy. Can you imagne the game making a townie with this on and it comes in your house as a paparazzi?
Forum Resident
#36 Old 17th May 2014 at 2:47 AM
Yes. Yes I can.
O_O
Forum Resident
#37 Old 17th May 2014 at 5:45 AM
At least the eye thing hasn't set up camp in Uncanny Valley. Because Jesus Christo some of the shit on the cow hat blog is terrifying. The skins and the eyes are hyperrealisitic and the proportions are off and it's just

I'm sure they work hard on their stuff, but man. Of course, they list their age as 15, and I'm...older than that and what do I have to show for it? Student debt, that's what.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Scholar
#38 Old 17th May 2014 at 11:30 AM
The owner of the tumblr is brazillian. I am very, very surprised that he's not japanese. I would not expect such freaky things from my people. lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 17th May 2014 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juansfalcin
OH MY GOD- The eye one is really creepy. Can you imagne the game making a townie with this on and it comes in your house as a paparazzi?

That would be terrifying.
Page 2 of 2