Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#226 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 1:06 PM
Not much, really. If I missed it, I would still play it. I trashed it a year ago.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#227 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 1:24 PM
If I could combine TS3's open world option to TS2 that would be cool.

I still play TS2 a lot more than TS3.

My list will be too long. I will try to narrow down the important stuff.

The way I didn't have to wait several seconds when queuing up a Sim to do something.
The fact I could sit two Sims down in a room either on a couch or opposite chairs and they would start talking..this drives me crazy in TS3. So much so, I rarely play because they don't 'interact' while seated unless watching TV.

I miss that Sims would 'talk' to the Sims seated at the table next to them at restaurants..why not? Some strangers do that..and I liked it in TS2.

The autonoumous interactions between kids and parents, dance on toes, swing around, or even Mary Mack and other Sim kids' games they did on theirr own or even the option to make them go do that instead of homework.

OMG, the autonomous need to do homework every waking moment in TS3 is more than I can bare and the very reason I rarely play Sim kids in this game.

I miss actual objects for LT rewards...I miss the quirky mishaps if you used them in the wrong mood. I like objects as rewards for everything and can live without a boost of something and or a moodlet or text.

I miss that Sims don't walk up and start interacting with other Sims most of the time on any lot..they go read..the person that decided that would be the default action of any Sim on any lot...even when they aren't studious etc. or have a trait that would make them read all the time, needs a good tar and feathering. One Sim on any lot is enough, and shouldn't be that every Sim has books in the inventory (townies have them too) and in my game that is all they do. No Mods installed.

I miss memories, too, maybe a number one or two missed feature. If my Sim doesn't care about a first kiss, the death of a loved one, or a first date etc...and really they don't mind at all..then why should I?

Eh, too much wrong with it..guess that is the reason I still play TS2 a lot more than TS3.
Lab Assistant
#228 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 1:25 PM
Babies.
Enough said?
Lol.
The swaddling blanket is fine for bringing baby home in and for sleeping in the crib in if you want. Playing with the baby? Not so much. But bathing baby? Hell no!

Sci-fi meets 19th century boarding school story-- Future's Present-- A Sims 3 Story

A random legacy with a rainbowcy theme set in a post apocalyptic world-- Recolour

I now have a blogger-- Kathleen's Sim Stories-- for both my stories for those that prefer to follow and comment there
Field Researcher
#229 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 4:13 PM
I miss the way it ran smoothly.. IDK if it's just me but even with a brand new PC I still think that Sims 3 it's kind of "heavy" ..the sims take too long to do stuff, the furniture and clothing always take a while to load , the kind of minor annoyances I don't remember having in Sims 2.. it also doesn't support CC as well as Sims 2 did
Page 10 of 10