Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#701 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 5:30 PM
@simsample you share the best pictures.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#702 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 5:41 PM
Aww, thanks @Honeywell !
Top Secret Researcher
#703 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 7:11 PM Last edited by mixa97sr : 8th Jun 2018 at 4:57 PM.
I'll just leave this here:

Then there's the inside:
Scholar
#704 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 5:30 AM
Very well done "mixa"! I'm sure it took some time to get that lot done.
Lab Assistant
#705 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 2:56 PM
Nicely done, Mixa! It reminds me of the mansion shown in the intro video when starting your game. Wish I had that hard work and determination. I'm having trouble even finishing the beach house I'm working on lol!
Top Secret Researcher
#706 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 4:51 PM
Well as much as it looks nicely, It's unuseable. It lags the hell out of my PC, and I can't imagine what it would do to PC's some people play this game on.

Also, don't fret on the beach lots, they are hard to handle, I know. I mostly just end up using CFE on them all the time, since nothing else can help.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#707 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 4:55 PM
Very nice @mixa97sr but could you stick to the four picture limit for picture threads? You can put the extra pictures under a spoiler tag. Thanks.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#708 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 4:56 PM
Yup that's too much pictures! Yikes!

Thanks for shifting my attention, correcting it now :D

EDIT: Fixed in a split second
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#709 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 5:52 PM
Thanks - that looks like it took a lot of work.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Top Secret Researcher
#710 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 7:21 PM
I got bored today, and looked up some of TS4 images of San Myshuno. And thus, this was created:

Still just a shell.
Mad Poster
#711 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:23 AM
Super slow reply, forgot I had posted something in picture forum Remembered today as I was thinking about Liv and her lots due to the apartment contest I'm hosting, and thought I should come see if I got a reply. And I did!

Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Well I don't know about Liv but I'm total McDonalds-ing that.

The Cherry wood is a good choice I think.

@HarVee what does "McDonalds-ing that" mean? :O Turning it into a Ronald McDonald house? Only thing I could think of Glad you like the floor, I do too but wasn't sure anyone else would

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Field Researcher
#712 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
I got bored today, and looked up some of TS4 images of San Myshuno. And thus, this was created:

Still just a shell.

Looks quite realistic.
Field Researcher
#713 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 8:30 PM
This is a little bakery for my Downtown which I built.

A shop room with shop-windows.

A kitchen.

A restroom.
Scholar
#714 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 6:31 PM
"Playing the sims is not a walk in the park". I said, and build a park. There are some parks in the "downtown" area but the one who build them surely did not spend more then five minutes to create them. That's why I never use them but today I did take some time trying to rebuild them. The first part is as good as done but I have to put in some more flowers later. Hope you like it. I also renamed it to "North Simcenter Park".

An overview. More trees and greener grass.

I recall downloading this unicorn from medievalsims.com. The sims do no see them.
If I command them to take a look they just drops the action (?).

It's a little empty but I will come back to it.
Scholar
#715 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:20 PM

The restroom in picture one is a TS4 to TS2 conversion and can be found here (just scroll down): http://ts4tots2conversions.tumblr.com/tagged/deco
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#716 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:46 PM
Can I just say (and this is in no way a criticism of you Mrmo) but a grand piano left outside in the open horrifies me.

Instructor
#717 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Can I just say (and this is in no way a criticism of you Mrmo) but a grand piano left outside in the open horrifies me.

Yep. As a pianist myself, that's the first thing that came to my mind when I looked at it. Maybe we could imagine it would be like a temporary event where they have concerts at the park and after it ended the piano would be removed?
Scholar
#718 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 9:24 PM
No worries, I will fix that at my next play session. There was a small piano standing in the corner when I began to rebuild the park and all I did was to replace it. A roof would be fine but I do not want to put up to much walls. I have to think about that.
Instructor
#719 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 1:34 AM

When I started this house, I was having trouble trying to get any shape I liked. Things started to flow, though, and I've just finished it and I love it. One of my favourite houses so far.
Scholar
#720 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 10:10 PM
I did get some comments on my park and I made a promiss to change it. And I add some pictures to prove it. Please enjoy!

An overwiev.

The scene, now whit roof. And a drumset.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#721 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 11:01 PM
ooo large sundial.

Very nice Mrmo.

Scholar
#722 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 11:15 PM
Thank you. The sundial was found here on MTS. It must be this download: http://modthesims.info/d/300201
Lab Assistant
#723 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 4:46 AM
Two apartment lots from Wolfsbane, my new neighborhood:

Lab Assistant
#724 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 1:35 PM
The home of my fisher family, Bris, after some remaking.

Scholar
#725 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 1:58 PM
@beryllium very Skyrim-esque. Beautiful. :lovestruc

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Page 29 of 40